+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

3 out of the 6 guys I listed on here aslateroundfits for the Giants last year ended up on the team or practice squad

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

I LOVED nate collins coming out, very underrated. surprised he didnt get drafted in the first place, hopefully he does well in jacksonville

[/quote] I called Nate Robinson the best UDF there was... I loved the dude... A sleeper i loved from last yr, James Straks, even sported his picture as my avatar for a bit, just beasted GB to a win in the Playoffs....
    [/quote]What a game from James Starks to bad he was hurt most of the year. He could of did some damage with all those injuries. At least he finally got his chance today. They blocked well for him but he had some runs where u could see that he had good vision. Where he picked his way for a few more yards.He has a real good build for a RB, I like those backs that are 6-0 215-225 .

3 out of the 6 guys I listed on here aslateroundfits for the Giants last year ended up on the team or practice squad

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

I LOVED nate collins coming out, very underrated. surprised he didnt get drafted in the first place, hopefully he does well in jacksonville

[/quote] I called Nate Robinson the best UDF there was... I loved the dude... A sleeper i loved from last yr, James Straks, even sported his picture as my avatar for a bit, just beasted GB to a win in the Playoffs....
    [/quote]
    you put Kiper and McShay to shame, seriously what's your secret?

After watching Starks i wish i saw the safety u hyped from Buffalo

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Finally getting my first look at James Starks. U talked about him during the draft last year and I have to say Im impressed. Good size,soft hands,can blockhe has a chance to be really good especially in GB. That is a perfect landing spot for a young RB. Grant is always hurt and I feel is a a replaceable back anyway.To bad he was banged up earlier in the year he might of put up some numbers.[/quote]ya, i seen him a bunch, and knew he was gonna be a good one, because his size and Hands outta the backfield...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]After watching Starks i wish i saw the safety u hyped from Buffalo[/quote] Newton was a beast for Buffalo, hes on the Indy Practice Squad right now... I think he mite of even been on the active roster and played some, but could be wrong.. Its funny he was on INDY, because he totally reminds me of Bob Sanders.. I told ya the buffalo dudes were good! Davonte Shannon is very good as well...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]After watching Starks i wish i saw the safety u hyped from Buffalo[/quote] Newton was a beast for Buffalo, hes on the Indy Practice Squad right now... I think he mite of even been on the active roster and played some, but could be wrong.. Its funny he was on INDY, because he totally reminds me of Bob Sanders.. I told ya the buffalo dudes were good! Davonte Shannon is very good as well...
    [/quote]It was Shannon I was talking about. He has the size I like from safeties and has production never seen him play though

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote] just to much time on my hands..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote] just to much time on my hands..
    [/quote]lol

Herzlich forces a fumble

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

[/quote]My top guy from this thread was Tony Moeaki but the Chiefs ended up drafting him at the very end of the 3rd round.