+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

What a move by Virgil Green! ANother sleeper TE trying to make a last impression here, heading toward the draft.. A nice athletic TE

I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]I would like to see the Giants get there hands on a back up QB that can move a little. Not sure how well they will do in Gilbrides system though. Im on board with this though

[quote user="thegreatone"]my favorite sleeper school is playing tonight..nevada! would be nice to see moch playing some lb'r but i doubt it.
    [/quote]and of course i forgot...damn kinect

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over[/quote]the problem is, i need help.. I have no problem doing it, but it almost has to be a small group effort.. We gotta make sure to post in here from time to time, so it don't dissapear.. I'm more then willing to do my part...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over[/quote]the problem is, i need help.. I have no problem doing it, but it almost has to be a small group effort.. We gotta make sure to post in here from time to time, so it don't dissapear.. I'm more then willing to do my part...
    [/quote]I will make sure I post on this at least once every 2 weeks. Even if its complete nonsense. Im going to changemy 2011 thread to 2012 and break down the positions for the 2012 draft and players to watch. We can do that on this thread as well but with sleeper guys to look out for and some games on the early seasonschedule that may be on TV to catch them in.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]
    i bumped it several times last year so i have no problem

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]I will make sure I post on this at least once every 2 weeks. Even if its complete nonsense. Im going to changemy 2011 thread to 2012 and break down the positions for the 2012 draft and players to watch. We can do that on this thread as well but with sleeper guys to look out for and some games on the early seasonschedule that may be on TV to catch them in.[/quote] Sounds good! You, Greatone and I should be able to keep this alive, and others like SLIP will follow and help as well, i'm sure.. I'm amped to see this thread when the players we talked about are playing in pro's...

What do U think of Da' rel Scott of Maryland as a late round back? He was awesome in the Military Bowl. He was a split time back with former Giants player son Davin Megget