+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over[/quote]the problem is, i need help.. I have no problem doing it, but it almost has to be a small group effort.. We gotta make sure to post in here from time to time, so it don't dissapear.. I'm more then willing to do my part...
    [/quote]I will make sure I post on this at least once every 2 weeks. Even if its complete nonsense. Im going to changemy 2011 thread to 2012 and break down the positions for the 2012 draft and players to watch. We can do that on this thread as well but with sleeper guys to look out for and some games on the early seasonschedule that may be on TV to catch them in.[/quote] Sounds good! You, Greatone and I should be able to keep this alive, and others like SLIP will follow and help as well, i'm sure.. I'm amped to see this thread when the players we talked about are playing in pro's...
    [/quote]

Wish discussions weren't deleted every few months, it would be fun to look back at last years

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]What do U think of Da' rel Scott of Maryland as a late round back? He was awesome in the Military Bowl. He was a split time back with former Giants player son Davin Megget[/quote]udfa maybe. all i like is his speed. poor vision, rarely makes guys miss, and isnt very impressive after first contact. idt he'll be more than a camp body.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]What do U think of Da' rel Scott of Maryland as a late round back? He was awesome in the Military Bowl. He was a split time back with former Giants player son Davin Megget[/quote]udfa maybe. all i like is his speed. poor vision, rarely makes guys miss, and isnt very impressive after first contact. idt he'll be more than a camp body.
    [/quote]his speed is what intruiges me.i really hope the giants draft another back in this draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]What do U think of Da' rel Scott of Maryland as a late round back? He was awesome in the Military Bowl. He was a split time back with former Giants player son Davin Megget[/quote]udfa maybe. all i like is his speed. poor vision, rarely makes guys miss, and isnt very impressive after first contact. idt he'll be more than a camp body.
    [/quote]his speed is what intruiges me.i really hope the giants draft another back in this draft[/quote]yes he is very fast. most of the games i saw he had HUGE lanes. id like to see more what he does when there isnt anything there (like our oline provides a lot of times).

watch the 2nd run(really like this kid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZt7NMX74ig

vision,ability to make guys miss and , pure unadulterated speed

http://www.strimoo.com/video/1410978...-run-Veoh.html

brandon saine is another guy i like

as well as graig cooper but i think he is too good for the "sleeper thread"

What do U think about Hawaii's Alex Green as a UDFA

[quote user="thegreatone"]watch the 2nd run(really like this kid)

[/quote]

Saine was a guy I thought when I saw him last year was going to be a good committee type back. He is a good receiver,blocker, has speed. Im not sure what happened with him. They were using him all crazy this year. I saw one game where he lined up as a WR,RB,TE, and FB all in just a few plays. He didnt really contribute and fell out of favor at Ohio State. He always seemed to have very good potential. Frustrating guy if they can get him as an UDFA Im all for it.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]What do U think about Hawaii's Alex Green as a UDFA[/quote]tough to read this guy. Being in the offense he's in im not too sure, as all the runs ive seen him make he has little-no opposition since everyone is so spread out.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]watch the 2nd run(really like this kid)

[/quote]

Saine was a guy I thought when I saw him last year was going to be a good committee type back. He is a good receiver,blocker, has speed. Im not sure what happened with him. They were using him all crazy this year. I saw one game where he lined up as a WR,RB,TE, and FB all in just a few plays. He didnt really contribute and fell out of favor at Ohio State. He always seemed to have very good potential. Frustrating guy if they can get him as an UDFA Im all for it.

[/quote]yeah idk what happened either but i think that will only add to his hunger when a team takes a chance on him.

[quote user="Neverend"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
    [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over[/quote]the problem is, i need help.. I have no problem doing it, but it almost has to be a small group effort.. We gotta make sure to post in here from time to time, so it don't dissapear.. I'm more then willing to do my part...
    [/quote]I will make sure I post on this at least once every 2 weeks. Even if its complete nonsense. Im going to changemy 2011 thread to 2012 and break down the positions for the 2012 draft and players to watch. We can do that on this thread as well but with sleeper guys to look out for and some games on the early seasonschedule that may be on TV to catch them in.[/quote] Sounds good! You, Greatone and I should be able to keep this alive, and others like SLIP will follow and help as well, i'm sure.. I'm amped to see this thread when the players we talked about are playing in pro's...
    [/quote]

Wish discussions weren't deleted every few months, it would be fun to look back at last years

[/quote]ya, it would be fantastic.. I wish they at least had some sort of vault or something, where u could find certain popular threads, like ones with over 100 posts or something.. If they get no action in a yrs time, get rid of em... Just the popular ones though, with at least 100posts, seems doo able...