+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boley sack

Boley sack

Who else laughed when he did the 'discount double check'/rodgers td dance thing? Priceless. It was notable buck n aikman praised him for pursuing to rodgers level and breaking off. Too many times yesterday tuck & osi were close to him yet overpursued. Not dogging them at all. I realize its 'hard to stop a train' but that was a textbook sack
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Boley sack

I DID, had to explain to my wife what it was . -insert fat cheesyhead........... HEY RAAJAASS......

He did it both times right?
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

can we just clone boley for our other 2 LBer positions?

if some fan with some science background from college could get to it, that would be super.

think so

I told everyone the Giants would sack Rogers and do the Double check discount, loved seeing it twice!
    Boley is an exceptional part of the defense and perhaps should be the defensive captain and Tuck can be a Team captain- they both deserve it.

Boley has been playing great....one more time next week please.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Not a fan of players copying another's celebration. That's taunting IMO. It pissed me off watching the Cowboys do the Victor Cruz dance in the endzone and teams mocking the "Balling" celebration years back. Gotta be fair and say I don't want to see our guys doing it either.

[quote user="gfanblue"]Who else laughed when he did the 'discount double check'/rodgers td dance thing? Priceless. It was notable buck n aikman praised him for pursuing to rodgers level and breaking off. Too many times yesterday tuck & osi were close to him yet overpursued. Not dogging them at all. I realize its 'hard to stop a train' but that was a textbook sack[/quote]Yeah, it reminded me Strahan's "Look Ma, I had the chunky soup too" sack on McNabb.