+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Investigation Needed....

Does anyone think there was something fishy with the officiating for yesterday's Giants game?

The refs in that game should be investigated to see if they were paid by someone to "fix" the game for the Packers.

Any thoughts?

Re: Investigation Needed....

I was ready to blow a gasket .

I cannot believe how much the refs tried to hand Green Bay the game, and we still beat them handily.

Should have been 37-3 or 37-10 in all honesty.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

there's always a chance at corrpution creeping into any heavily wagered sport.

but there's been enough randomly bad officiated games in the NFL that i think we're just the victims of bad timing more than anything else.

if a bunch of calls go our way next week, i'd be more concerned.

If refs are able to'even up' calls, then it can go the other way too...........

The blow to the head penalty on Osi to keep the Packer's drive alive late in the game took the cake.

Not even close...

I think an investigation by the NFL would be appropriate. The calls were extremely Packer-biased and blatantly so. And the referees that officiated should not call another game until the investigation confirms or clears them of wrong-doing.
    Do not feed the trolls.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

there's always a chance at corrpution creeping into any heavily wagered sport.

but there's been enough randomly bad officiated games in the NFL that i think we're just the victims of bad timing more than anything else.

if a bunch of calls go our way next week, i'd be more concerned.

If refs are able to'even up' calls, then it can go the other way too...........

[/quote]
    The only explanation for yesterdays officiating is that Kidnappers had Leavys family held hostage and threatened Leavy they'd be harmed if he didn't throw the game.

All-Pro

Nothing different then the past 3 weeks, or the last GB game. Refs were told to get GB to the Champ game, plain and simple. Our beloved NFL is corrupt. Its sad. WWF = NFL.

If there is a conspiracy, maybe it will go in the Giants favor this weekend. Nothing would be bigger than a Giants/Patriots Super Bowl rematch. A "Harbaugh Bowl" would be a distant second.

Veteran

After that bad call in the first game we played the Packers this season, I began to look closer at the refs calls. I am of the opinion that the NFL thru the Refs are attempting to change the outcome of a game.
    WIN GIANTS!! WIN IT ALL!!

There is no conspiracy. there is no effort for the league to get certain teams in the championship games or the Superbowl. That would be a death blow to a flourishing league.

Stop with all this crap. Its just incompitence. the guy missed the Jennings review because he was incompitent.

Thats the problem. Stop with the conspiracy theories people.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi