+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Keep your head up

Bench Player

Re: Keep your head up

[quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]what's sad is that both Teams have been expressing mutual Respect for each other.

the fans on the other hand ...
    [/quote]

Thank you for that astute observation.* Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards.* Maybe we can have an IQ filter.
    [/quote]

Oh and another.
    See you on Sunday.
    Again, its going to be fun

[quote user="Rockdown101"]And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.[/quote]

Isn't that what you're doing?

[quote user="Rockdown101"][quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]what's sad is that both Teams have been expressing mutual Respect for each other.

[/quote]

Thank you for that astute observation. Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards. Maybe we can have an IQ filter.
    [/quote]

Oh and another.
    See you on Sunday.
    Again, its going to be fun[/quote]

"So you won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses? (Great)

So you won a game where there were several dropped passes? (Fantastic).

Did you go toe to toe with one of the best QB's in history? (NO, Rogers played brutal)

How many Packers did you knock out of the game with hits? (None)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San
    Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the
    last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)

"

I stand by my analysis of you. Your post is just simply obnoxious and fails to include any reasonable football analysis. I do not opine or insult other teams on this forum. I have a level of respect for the game that I was taught by my high school and college coaches. It seems that you have not learned such respect. It seems that a lot 9er fans have the same obnoxious way about them that caused a brawl with the Oakland raider fans. I have respect for the 9er team, but not the fans.

Bench Player

[quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="Rockdown101"][quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]what's sad is that both Teams have been expressing mutual Respect for each other.

[/quote]

Thank you for that astute observation.* Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards.* Maybe we can have an IQ filter.
    [/quote]

You are analyzing me?
    Wow talk about obnoxious.

Oh and another.
    See you on Sunday.
    Again, its going to be fun[/quote]

"So you won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses? (Great)

Did you go toe to toe with one of the best QB's in history? (NO, Rogers played brutal)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San
    Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the
    last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)

"

I stand by my analysis of you.* Your post is just simply obnoxious and fails to include any reasonable football analysis. I do not opine or insult other teams on this forum. I have a level of respect for the game that I was taught by my high school and college coaches. It seems that you have not learned such respect. It seems that* a lot 9er fans have the same obnoxious way about them that caused a brawl with the Oakland raider fans.* I have respect for the 9er team, but not the fans.
    [/quote]

[quote user="Rockdown101"]HEE HAW will do what he always does. Get your hopes up and then we will dash them. And we played and beat a team that was on its game. You know you did not beat them, they beat themselves, and that scares you. See you in Frisco[/quote]</P>

But the Saintsdidn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Rockdown101"]HEE HAW will do what he always does. Get your hopes up and then we will dash them. And we played and beat a team that was on its game. You know you did not beat them, they beat themselves, and that scares you. See you in Frisco[/quote]</P>

But the Saints*didn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????*</P>[/quote]

Did you watch the game.
    From what I saw, the Saints did not just drop the ball when they say a Niner coming for them.
    They were separated from the ball.
    Ask Pierre Thomas.
    Ask Roby.
    Even though he came back, ask Graham.

[quote user="Rockdown101"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

But the Saintsdidn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????</P>

[/quote] Did you watch the game. From what I saw, the Saints did not just drop the ball when they say a Niner coming for them. They were separated from the ball. Ask Pierre Thomas. Ask Roby. Even though he came back, ask Graham.[/quote]</P>

Ok, Nancy . . . don't get your panties in a bunch.</P>

We'll see on Sunday I guess . . . . </P>

[quote user="Rockdown101"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Rockdown101"]And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.[/quote]

puppet? No.

Civil? That would be nice.

Hey pal, since the Playoffs begun, week after week we've had to suffer through rude *** people not unlike yourself.

To be sure a few signed up and had good intentions and even conducted themselves admirable.

Sadly the ratio of New Opponent to New Troll has been about 1:4

again, puppet? or politician? No.

Civil? Yes.

(Actually I wish the Admins would SUSPEND all "supposedly" new members...y'all suck)
    [/quote]

And another[/quote]

waaaaa, says the Whiners fan

seriously go away

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Rockdown101"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Rockdown101"]And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.[/quote]

puppet? No.

Civil? That would be nice.

Hey pal, since the Playoffs begun, week after week we've had to suffer through rude *** people not unlike yourself.

To be sure a few signed up and had good intentions and even conducted themselves admirable.

Sadly the ratio of New Opponent to New Troll has been about 1:4

again, puppet? or politician? No.

Civil? Yes.

(Actually I wish the Admins would SUSPEND all "supposedly" new members...y'all suck)
    [/quote]

And another[/quote]

waaaaa, says the Whiners fan

seriously go away
    [/quote]Classy

[quote user="Rockdown101"]So you won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses? (Great)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)[/quote]
    1. You BARELY beat a Saints team that is not nerarly as good on the road as home and had 5 turnovers.

2. You let up 3 huge plays ear the end of the game, but thanks to Greg Williams' "Blitz don't cover" defence which a 9th grade quarter back can (and as of last week did) shred for easy plays.

3. You 9er fans need to learn humility which we will be glad to teach you.

And to our game, those dropped passes were our retribution for that botched job that those officials did. The game really shouldn't have been as close as it was.

You 9ers fans have pissed me off more than any other fan that comes on these boards because you have ONE good season and all of a sudden Alex smith is Montana's second coming, well guess what, If you believe in you team so much, after the slaughter, come back here and apologize the the bull**** that spewed from your mind.

+ Reply to Thread