+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Keep your head up

Re: Keep your head up

[quote user="Rockdown101"]HEE HAW will do what he always does.
    Get your hopes up and then we will dash them.
    And we played and beat a team that was on its game.
    You know you did not beat them, they beat themselves, and that scares you.
    See you in Frisco[/quote]

HEE HAW?

[quote user="Rockdown101"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Rockdown101"]HEE HAW will do what he always does. Get your hopes up and then we will dash them. And we played and beat a team that was on its game. You know you did not beat them, they beat themselves, and that scares you. See you in Frisco[/quote]</P>

But the Saints*didn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????*</P>[/quote]

Did you watch the game.
    From what I saw, the Saints did not just drop the ball when they say a Niner coming for them.
    They were separated from the ball.
    Ask Pierre Thomas.
    Ask Roby.
    Even though he came back, ask Graham.[/quote]

Did the Falcons beat themselves? Their offense scored 0 points. I know it must have been tough to be a Niner fan as your team has been a bottom feeder for so long but try to have some sense of reality. You are embarrasing yourself.

Starter

Go Niners! Sick em.

[quote user="Bread"]Go Niners! Sick em.[/quote]

Who are the Eagles playing this week?

[quote user="Bread"]Go Niners! Sick em.[/quote]

This has got to be rough on you guys

Starter

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"]Go Niners! Sick em.[/quote]

Who are the Eagles playing this week?[/quote]The Giants....on the golf course. See you, at the resort on Monday.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"]Go Niners! Sick em.[/quote]

Who are the Eagles playing this week?[/quote]The Giants....on the golf course. See you, at the resort on Monday.[/quote]

I must admit the Philly fans on WIP have made my week. You guys are almost in tears having to watch the Giants go on another playoff run. So sad for you and the other delusional Philly fans.

Rock and Bread: Let's see if you have the guts to post after the game. My guess is that you don't, and won't. The truth is that the Saints play poorly on the road, and especially on grass. The Niners played a good game, but their task was hardly equal to the Giants' win in a hostile environment in Green Bay. The Giants play as well on the road as they do at home. They're not afraid of Candlestick Park, Alex Smith (who FINALLY looks like he might be a serviceable QB),or the Niners defense. We've seen this movie before. This game may be a huge deal to you (and I don't blame you, after years of futility), but it's just another game on the way to Indy for us.

[quote user="BobbyD"]
    Classy[/quote]

Assy

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I think us as Giants fans shouldn't be drawn into this garbage. this is EXACTLY what these idiots want. They want a rise out of us. They haven't been remotely significant since the end of the 1st Bush Administration. Let these idiots talk. I know this. Come Monday, they will be GONE. They will not come back for their crow. This is what I know....
    I am ALL IN, because I bELIeve that we are ELIte, and our (as Michael Strahan would say it) Rethilienthy will win the day, because we are ROAD WARRIORS AND........WE are, WE ARE, WE ARE THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!
    Go BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread