+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Keep your head up

[quote user="Rockdown101"]
    How many Packers did you knock out of the game with hits? (None) [/quote]

You seem to think this is boxing or something. We knocked out 5 or 6 starting QBs last year and didn't make the playoffs (at 10-6). Heck we knocked out Chicago's #1 and #2 QBs in the same game.

I like seeing hard hits as much as anybody but it's much more important that you MAKE THE TACKLE and not try to knock someone out cause if you're just throwing your body around you're not tackling. See two of Hackeem Nicks' touchdowns where they're trying to hit him and don't make the tackle and he takes the hit and goes all the way for a TD.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Rockdown101"] How many Packers did you knock out of the game with hits? (None) [/quote]

You seem to think this is boxing or something. We knocked out 5 or 6 starting QBs last year and didn't make the playoffs (at 10-6). Heck we knocked out Chicago's #1 and #2 QBs in the same game.

I like seeing hard hits as much as anybody but it's much more important that you MAKE THE TACKLE and not try to knock someone out cause if you're just throwing your body around you're not tackling. See two of Hackeem Nicks' touchdowns where they're trying to hit him and don't make the tackle and he takes the hit and goes all the way for a TD.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Man, I can watch that GIF all day....[]</P>

Helloooooo!!!! Care to revise your prediction???