+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Some Love for The Oline!

Never in my experience as a Giants fan have I ever seen a QB have that much time to throw.

Big ups to our "soft" *** Oline

Re: Some Love for The Oline!

They can't move people (for the run game) but they can sure as hell not be moved either (pass game).

Veteran

[quote user="Pakman"]Never in my experience as a Giants fan have I ever seen a QB have that much time to throw. Big ups to our "soft" *** Oline[/quote]

Got to improve the run blocking especially this week. It is very important tobe able to run the ball in a game like this againsta tough49ers defense. If they do make the Super Bowl, it goes without saying that they must again run the ball better.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

We rushed the ball 20 times for 85 yards. Not bad, but not really good either. We will defintley need to rush better against the 49ers...if that's possible.

Both the pack and Gmen O line played very well yesterday. Difference in the game was Eli able to make plays and Rodgers wasn't.

[quote user="Pakman"]Never in my experience as a Giants fan have I ever seen a QB have that much time to throw.

Big ups to our "soft" *** Oline[/quote]

+1. Wow did they get their act together, not too long ago they were a huge liability.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Pakman"]We rushed the ball 20 times for 85 yards. Not bad, but not really good either. We will defintley need to rush better against the 49ers...if that's possible.[/quote]

that stat is padded by bradshaws run before half and jacobs scamper to end the game