+ Reply to Thread

My take on what they should do to Refs that make bad calls.

The Refs should be fine for bad calls. The NFL should set up an officiating school and when a ref messes up they should spend 6 to 8 hours in officiating school and a fine. 2nd offense, double the fine and 12 to 14 hours in officiating school. 3rd offense 3 games suspension, why not players get suspended for violations.

Re: My take on what they should do to Refs that make bad calls.

[quote user="comebacktiki"]The Refs should be fine for bad calls. The NFL should set up an officiating school and when a ref messes up they should spend 6 to 8 hours in officiating school and a fine. 2nd offense, double the fine and 12 to 14 hours in officiating school. 3rd offense 3 games suspension, why not players get suspended for violations.[/quote]

The NFL definitely needs to do something to make these refs accountable!

[quote user="TheReal_LT"][quote user="comebacktiki"]The Refs should be fine for bad calls. The NFL should set up an officiating school and when a ref messes up they should spend 6 to 8 hours in officiating school and a fine. 2nd offense, double the fine and 12 to 14 hours in officiating school. 3rd offense 3 games suspension, why not players get suspended for violations.[/quote]

The NFL definitely needs to do something to make these refs accountable![/quote]
    If we would of lost that game last night "I'm sorry that I made the wrong call" doesn't cut it.

i hear what you're saying, but who would want a ref coming off of some kind of ref school or officiating suspension to officiate their game?

it would be great if they could cut down on the bad games, but fact of the matter is there any sport where people say the officiating is awesome?

if you like sports, you have to deal with human error in officiating.

the NFL internally ranks games based on missed calls, wrong calls, and the best crews that year get playoff games, which is more money for refs.

I want a CLEAN game this week Goddell