+ Reply to Thread

Are we still under rated?

Did we beat GB? Or did they beat themselves? If the GB WRs catch all those dropped balls, do we lose this game? I bet many people would say so. I say, they are delusional. We whipped them and the refs.
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

Re: Are we still under rated?

we'll be underrated for the rest of the playoffs.

which is fine, we should be.

if we played like GB did, we would have lost that game, so it wasn't handed to us. but anyone thinks that's an average performance from GB is a little to homerish.

good news is under-rated teams win the SB all the time.

Especially Coughlin Giant teams [D]

Veteran

[quote user="Mercury"]Did we beat GB? Or did they beat themselves? If the GB WRs catch all those dropped balls, do we lose this game? I bet many people would say so. I say, they are delusional. We whipped them and the refs.
    [/quote]

Giants had several key drops as well. Ballard's drop in the endzone was HUGE. Drops are a part of the game. They cannot be used as an excuse.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="Mercury"]Did we beat GB? Or did they beat themselves? If the GB WRs catch all those dropped balls, do we lose this game? I bet many people would say so. I say, they are delusional. We whipped them and the refs.
    [/quote]

Giants had several key drops as well. Ballard's drop in the endzone was HUGE. Drops are a part of the game. They cannot be used as an excuse.

[/quote]

They are used all the time as an excuse. Albeit, not a very good excuse. I say it falls into the "could'a, should'a, would'a" catagory.
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.