+ Reply to Thread

Remember we laughed at Vick complaining about the Refs

We all had a blast watching Vick whine about not getting the late hit calls like other QBs get but he had a point. After he called them out he started getting some calls and linemen stopped throwing their bodies at him after the plays were over.

We know Eli doesn't have the type of personality to call out people but it would be nice to see a player stand up and chew out the refs for once. Maybe ownership?

Put the word "classy" aside for a minute. Please don't use it here because it does not pertain to this thread. Someone needs to call out these refs and I would prefer it to be the owners. How can you just sit back and watch your QB get killed out there and not say a word?

Re: Remember we laughed at Vick complaining about the Refs

[quote user="Moss#83"]We all had a blast watching Vick whine about not getting the late hit calls like other QBs get but he had a point. After he called them out he started getting some calls and linemen stopped throwing their bodies at him after the plays were over.

We know Eli doesn't have the type of personality to call out people but it would be nice to see a player stand up and chew out the refs for once. Maybe ownership?

*Put the word "classy" aside for a minute. Please don't use it here because it does not pertain to this thread. Someone needs to call out these refs and I would prefer it to be the owners. How can you just sit back and watch your QB get killed out there and not say a word?
    [/quote]

The two situations are vastly different. VIck's claims were completely groundless.
    #80 et reversus est fortitudo

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Moss#83"]We all had a blast watching Vick whine about not getting the late hit calls like other QBs get but he had a point. After he called them out he started getting some calls and linemen stopped throwing their bodies at him after the plays were over.

Put the word "classy" aside for a minute. Please don't use it here because it does not pertain to this thread. Someone needs to call out these refs and I would prefer it to be the owners. How can you just sit back and watch your QB get killed out there and not say a word?
    [/quote]

The two situations are vastly different. VIck's claims were completely groundless.[/quote]LOL.

Vick was being hit late take your goggles off bro. Him and his coach got fed up and took it to the media afterwards. Since then he's taken less cheap shots and late hits. Obviously bringing it to attention worked. I will give them credit for that.

[quote user="Moss#83"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Moss#83"]We all had a blast watching Vick whine about not getting the late hit calls like other QBs get but he had a point. After he called them out he started getting some calls and linemen stopped throwing their bodies at him after the plays were over.

*Put the word "classy" aside for a minute. Please don't use it here because it does not pertain to this thread. Someone needs to call out these refs and I would prefer it to be the owners. How can you just sit back and watch your QB get killed out there and not say a word?
    [/quote]

The two situations are vastly different. VIck's claims were completely groundless.[/quote]LOL.

Vick was being hit late take your goggles off bro. Him and his coach got fed up and took it to the media afterwards. Since then he's taken less cheap shots and late hits. Obviously bringing it to attention worked. I will give them credit for that.

[/quote]

Complete nonsense.
    #80 et reversus est fortitudo