+ Reply to Thread

Credit for the win v. the Packers?

Personally, I thought the Packers came out flat against the Giants. Maybe that type of offense isn't designed for Winter weather, the long layoff hurt them etc. But I am one who usually think it goes both ways, so I think the Giants deserve credit for taking them out of their comfort zone. I think everyone expected us to be able to move the ball on them and take advantage of their secondary, but I think the real key in this game was the play of our secondary. Those guys covered real well, and they've improved a lot in the last couple weeks, not sure if a lot of that is due to playcalling or what. They also forced a couple fumbles (one that should have been.) I think a lot of the credit for this win goes to them, hope they can keep it up.

Re: Credit for the win v. the Packers?

The packers were flat, and the Giants came out strong 14pts.givin to them by the ref's

Veteran

We MADE them flat

Giants beat 2 teams this Sunday. The Packers and Goodell's paid goons. Final score:
    Giants 37
    Packers 6
    Goodell's Paid Goons 14

[quote user="Jotun_Fan"]Personally, I thought the Packers came out flat against the Giants. Maybe that type of offense isn't designed for Winter weather, the long layoff hurt them etc. But I am one who usually think it goes both ways, so I think the Giants deserve credit for taking them out of their comfort zone. I think everyone expected us to be able to move the ball on them and take advantage of their secondary, but I think the real key in this game was the play of our secondary. Those guys covered real well, and they've improved a lot in the last couple weeks, not sure if a lot of that is due to playcalling or what. They also forced a couple fumbles (one that should have been.) I think a lot of the credit for this win goes to them, hope they can keep it up.[/quote]I'm not going to lie, the Pack did come out flat as heck and they may have be ****y as well. They didn't keep on playing hard to the end of the last two games of the regular season. Some might have said that the Pack wouldn't want injuries to their best players, but there are ways for them not to get hurt.

They were flat and Rodgers missed a couple of targets and some balls were dropped to.