+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who else is trying to go to San Fran???!?!

I live in los angeles. looking for tickets on ebay , but the prices are outrageous. I think this is one of those situations where I would strongly regret not going.

Anyone else trying to go? looking for tickets?? lets help each other out....

i know ticketmaster will have a limited amout of tickets available starting wed morning

http://blog.49ers.com/2011/12/21/pla...t-information/

Re: Who else is trying to go to San Fran???!?!

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I live in los angeles. looking for tickets on ebay , but the prices are outrageous.* I think this is one of those situations where I would strongly regret not going.

Anyone else trying to go? looking for tickets?? lets help each other out....

i know ticketmaster will have a limited amout of tickets available starting wed morning

http://blog.49ers.com/2011/12/21/pla...t-information/

[/quote]

Bro! lets go im in san diego, already lookin on craigslist...they have a bunch but not sure if its real.....I was just in san fran this past weekend, we can fly rent a car...dont matter, that drive is rough!

right on man!! me and 2 of my good friends (both niners fans) are trying to get some ticks. nothing cheaper than like 350 thus far. I was going to fly but its another 300 round trip for that. ugh. I think the rental car is the best way to go.

Ill send u a PM

i'm 35 minutes away...hoping i stumble upon a ticket with a price i can justify.

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]right on man!! me and 2 of my good friends (both niners fans) are trying to get some ticks. nothing cheaper than like 350 thus far. I was going to fly but its another 300 round trip for that. ugh. I think the rental car is the best way to go.

Ill send u a PM
    [/quote]

I hit you up.

Bench Player

I'm bout 2 hours away. I'm tryn to go to. But your right prices on eBay are mind blowing. I don't care where I sit as long as I'm there. I went to the 02 year of the botched snap playoff game and this years too. This time.is gonna be different I needs to go... Help!!

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]I'm bout 2 hours away. I'm tryn to go to. But your right prices on eBay are mind blowing. I don't care where I sit as long as I'm there. I went to the 02 year of the botched snap playoff game and this years too. This time.is gonna be different I needs to go... Help!![/quote]

DUDE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS GAME!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY HOME!!

ALL IN!

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]I'm bout 2 hours away. I'm tryn to go to. But your right prices on eBay are mind blowing. I don't care where I sit as long as I'm there. I went to the 02 year of the botched snap playoff game and this years too. This time.is gonna be different I needs to go... Help!![/quote]

lol i was also there in 02. didnt make it this year tho. Although I went to the arizona game.

all i can say is be patient. ticket prices will drop. especially now that rain is on the forecast. dont rush it. trust me

Bench Player

Good to know usually I am patience but i just want my tickets already. Rain or not i will be out there supporting my team!!

Bench Player

They dont lose every time I see em. I went to and saw them in AZ couple years ago and they won! So relax!!!