+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats Giants

Congrats Giants

Packer fan here. I had a chance to talk shyte with a few of you on the Packer forum last week.

Just wanted to give the Giants all the congrats in the world. Packers played a rotten game and were completely outplayed by you guys.

We can talk about the fumbles and drops on the Packers part, but one thing really stuck out at me about this game to your credit. Rodgers had time to throw but he kept hanging onto the ball and tried to run a bunch of times. I kept yelling at him to throw the f--king ball until it became clear that your secondary was playing man-to-man on us and doing it so well that Rodgers didn't have anyone to throw to.

All the talk was about the fearsome pass rush, but it was your secondary that really stood out on defense for you guys yesterday. Meanwhile our secondary couldn't cover a one-legged pirate. How many 3rd and longs did I see and Eli would spot somebody wide open.....

All well, Packers will be ok. Good luck the rest of the way and if you play the Patriots, beat their *****es will ya?

Re: Congrats Giants

THANKS see you next year,you will be back and better you have a GREAT team!!!

[quote user="ExpatPacker"]Packer fan here. I had a chance to talk shyte with a few of you on the Packer forum last week.

Just wanted to give the Giants all the congrats in the world. Packers played a rotten game and were completely outplayed by you guys.

We can talk about the fumbles and drops on the Packers part, but one thing really stuck out at me about this game to your credit. Rodgers had time to throw but he kept hanging onto the ball and tried to run a bunch of times. I kept yelling at him to throw the f--king ball until it became clear that your secondary was playing man-to-man on us and doing it so well that Rodgers didn't have anyone to throw to.

All the talk was about the fearsome pass rush, but it was your secondary that really stood out on defense for you guys yesterday. Meanwhile our secondary couldn't cover a one-legged pirate. How many 3rd and longs did I see and Eli would spot somebody wide open.....

All well, Packers will be ok. Good luck the rest of the way and if you play the Patriots, beat their *****es will ya?[/quote]

Thanks bro - see you next year.

Great things going on in GB, you guys have absolutely no worries as the Pack will probably be real good for a long time.

take care

All-Pro

[quote user="ExpatPacker"]Packer fan here. I had a chance to talk shyte with a few of you on the Packer forum last week.

All well, Packers will be ok. Good luck the rest of the way and if you play the Patriots, beat their *****es will ya?[/quote]Yep. Thanks. And I guess according to the schedule we will be back at Lambeau again next season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***