+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Best WR's in the NFL are ?

Yep the Giants Wr's

Nicks
    Cruz
    Manningham
    Sickest group.

I might have to buy madden next year and just toss the ball all over the field.

Re: Best WR's in the NFL are ?

Down with that

Veteran

[quote user="sheepdip"]Yep the Giants Wr's

Nicks
    Cruz
    Manningham
    Sickest group.

I might have to buy madden next year and just toss the ball all over the field.

[/quote]

Well manningham won't be on the team next madden and Cruz is only an 87 so underrated its bs

Why has everyone pretty much wrote off manningham as if it's guaranteed he's not coming back?
    If anyone think we don't need a 3rd recieving threat or that we have a replacement for HAM then your sadly mistaken....

Veteran

In real life I wouldnt taking any other receiving core.

Not to mention Barden I like as well but his time will be in the future.

I just love the fact that the Giants finally have receivers who can get yards after the catch.

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"]Why has everyone pretty much wrote off manningham as if it's guaranteed he's not coming back?
    If anyone think we don't need a 3rd recieving threat or that we have a replacement for HAM then your sadly mistaken....[/quote]

Because I've researched the cap situation enough to realize it will be very hard to afford him...

You won't be tossing the ball anywhere in madden. Nicks can't burn a corner for ****, and cruz is our fastest wr at 94 speed with 95 acc i believe. Manningham has 93 speed with less than 90 acc.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I just love the fact that the Giants finally have receivers who can get yards after the catch.
    [/quote]

Yes! It is like a mindset with Nicks and Cruz especially, but not knocking MM. Instead of waiting a second after the catch and then realizing that they have room to maneuver, the motion up-field seems to be a continuation of the catch - no wasted time. The guys are good. And on the post routes, wheel routes, etc., the timing of getting them the ball in stride seems improved from previous years.

Veteran

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I just love the fact that the Giants finally have receivers who can get yards after the catch.
    [/quote]

What C Calloway and M Sherrard didnt cut it for you hehehehe.
    They were good thou but not in this class !