+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Steelers fan here

First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady Ok, im being a little harsh here

Good luck this sunday

Re: Steelers fan here

tks man you beat Denver 8 out of 10 if Ben is not hurt,
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Steelers would have given more competition to the Pats than the Broncos did for the divisional game/ownage.

Veteran

Thanks for the post. I hope we make it past San Fran it won't be easy at all.

Thanks for actually take the time to sign up and come in here for that, BTW I happen to like the Steelers as my AFC team, if we werent in it and you were Id be rooting for for the Black and Yellow
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran

Cool. Sorry about the Steelers. Would have been rooting for yall if we weren't in it.

I was so surprused when you guys fell to Denver. I have a question. Was it Lebeau's lack of of adjusting? Not having Ryan Clark? Or a little of both?

[quote user="kalimar40"]First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady Ok, im being a little harsh here

Good luck this sunday [/quote]luck? thats a qb from stanford, something we have no use for. thanks but no thanks, we don't need it bruh.
    Clock makes a fool of history...

[quote user="kalimar40"]First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady Ok, im being a little harsh here Good luck this sunday [/quote]

cool....I could be a Steelers fan if I had to....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

how the hell did you get in here -
    somebody call security.....
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="Manstache"][quote user="kalimar40"]First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady Ok, im being a little harsh here Good luck this sunday [/quote]luck? thats a qb from stanford, something we have no use for. thanks but no thanks, we don't need it bruh.[/quote]WTF is your problem BRUH???? He was being awesome as a football fan and you dog him..........why dont you just crawl back under you iggles blanket you poser?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"