+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injuries???

Bench Player

Injuries???

It seemed the Gmen accumulated some injuries during the game, nothing serious I hope. Anyone here that can shed some light on the situation?

Re: Injuries???

all in,canty,ross and grant will all play sunday

All-Pro

[quote user="Voldamort"]all in,canty,ross and grant will all play sunday[/quote]
    Anymore details? Didnt see anything on any of their injuries. Especially Canty
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Penguin101"]It seemed the Gmen accumulated some injuries during the game, nothing serious I hope. Anyone here that can shed some light on the situation?

[/quote]

This time of year it will pretty much take a broken neck to keep these guys off the field. They are a team on a mission. It is great to watch.

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Voldamort"]all in,canty,ross and grant will all play sunday[/quote]
    Anymore details? Didnt see anything on any of their injuries. Especially Canty[/quote]I think there are none. I have seen a clip about the Giants and the lady who was Broadcasting said there are no injuries for the Giants.

Grant finished the game. (Even though the announcers were claiming he had a concussion).

Veteran

I think this game will be like the 1990 game, alot of field goals, supposed to rain thurs, fri, sat, field will be a mess.. We have to hold on to the ball and force turnovers.. it will be close... i think even in adverse conditions, i take eli over smith.. giants in a close one, meet the pats in super bowl, sorry , i know this topicabout injuries, so will add that Canty is all in.giants 20-16..

Veteran

Canty's knee is reportedly okay. He's good to go.
    Cruz has a bruised thigh. He should be okay as well, will try to practice Wednesday.
    Ross and Grant both returned to play, so they are fine as well.

We seem to have dodged a bullet.

[quote user="dinz"]I think this game will be like the 1990 game, alot of field goals, supposed to rain thurs, fri, sat, field will be a mess.. We have to hold on to the ball and force turnovers.. it will be close... i think even in adverse conditions, i take eli over smith.. giants in a close one, meet the pats in super bowl, sorry , i know this topicabout injuries, so will add that Canty is all in.giants 20-16..[/quote]

Where oh where is Matt Bahr?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

All-Pro

[quote user="dinz"]I think this game will be like the 1990 game, alot of* field goals, supposed to rain thurs, fri, sat, field will be a mess.. We have to hold on to the ball and force turnovers.. it will be close... i think even in adverse conditions, i take eli over smith.. giants in a* close one, meet the pats in super bowl, sorry , i know this topic*about injuries, so will add that Canty is all in.giants 20-16..[/quote]
    Look at my Sig
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***