+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

It's like a funeral on BSPN.................

Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he deliversthe eulogy on the Packer's season.

And all I am hearing are excuses about bye weeks and rust!!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Re: It's like a funeral on BSPN.................

I was watching Prime Time somewhere around 1:00 am and he was flabbergasted, literally speechless over how the Green Bay defense was neutralized. Oh Raji, oh Hawk, oh Matthews, oh Woodson, how I mourn thee.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

LOVING THIS !!!!!!!

i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing)
    'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game"
    crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there
    all sad faced in solemn agreement.

a total maroon.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

LOVING THIS !!!!!!!

[/quote][]

The NFL Network guys were loving it though.

Veteran

[quote user="stormblue"]i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing)
    'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game"
    crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there
    all sad faced in solemn agreement.

a total maroon.[/quote]

When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****

[quote user="FBomb"]

Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he delivers*the eulogy on the Packer's season.

[/quote]

Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them.

Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to tongue bathe. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="stormblue"]i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing) 'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game" crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there all sad faced in solemn agreement. a total maroon.[/quote] When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****[/quote]

This.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="FBomb"]

Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he deliversthe eulogy on the Packer's season.

[/quote] Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them. Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to tongue bathe. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.[/quote]

Well, it certainly can't be that the Giants just plain kicked their ***!!! That would be ridiculous!