+ Reply to Thread

Tiki Still Dissing Eli . . . . .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-up-comeback/

Still has to take a back-handed swipe at Eli under the guise of giving him a compliment . . . . .

This guy's lack of self-awareness is absolutely mind-boggling. He was one of the best players in Giants history and within a few short years has been able to talk himself to the point where he was actually booed by Giants fans when being inducted into the Ring of Honor.

Do you know what kind of**** you have to be to go from adulation todisdain that quick?Apparently Tiki doesn't . . . .

Re: Tiki Still Dissing Eli . . . . .

He is so bitter, and it's ruined his life at this point. Ever since he called Eli out nothing has gone right for him.

That's good and keep it up Tiki.

Tiki continues to self destruct. He needs meds.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I think that it's laughable that he actually thought that TC would take time out of his NFC Championship game preparation to sit down and talk to him about the fact thathis feelings are hurt . . . . . what a complete tool

[quote user="FBomb"]Tiki continues to self destruct.* He needs mods.[/quote]

Fixed.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)