+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Yeah 49ers have a nice D and running game, that won't beat this NY team.

I'm fully aware that 49ers beat us in the regular season game, but that team is clearly not the same team that is going into the NFC title game while 49ers essentially is the same team less Gore.

Giants had no Ahmad, Mario was in funk, the D was suspect at best, and the confidence level is not even close.

Here's how the Giants will win this game, Eli scores quick on the first couple of possessions and get the early lead, 49ers don't have an offense that is built to come from behind, it's not their character, and while Alex Smith did beat the Saints, Giants defense is much better than the Saints, and Giants have the pass-rush, and when an unproven Alex Smith is forced to pass, the game is over.

NYG 27 - SF 13

Re: Yeah 49ers have a nice D and running game, that won't beat this NY team.

THE CHEERLEADERS LOOK GOOD ALSO

If you think about it the Giants have given up a total of 36 points the past three games to teams with far superior offenses than the 49ers. Anything is possible but I don't see SF scoring more than 10.

Bench Player

I think alex has proved himself. but really i think green bay dropped that game you guys looked alright but green bay looked bad. Truth is your D is not that good Itll be a good game but its going to come down to running game and defense on the wet sf field and we are a far superior team. we take the ball if eli thinks he is going to throw it 40 times we will have three interceptions.

[quote user="nofiner9er"]I think alex has proved himself. but really i think green bay dropped that game you guys looked alright but green bay looked bad. Truth is your D is not that good Itll be a good game but its going to come down to running game and defense on the wet sf field and we are a far superior team. we take the ball if eli thinks he is going to throw it 40 times we will have three interceptions.[/quote]

Alex Smith is no Eli Manning and we have much better receivers. I think New Orleans commiting 5 turnovers didn't hurt your chances. Saying our defense is not good early in the year would have been correct but now it is just foolosh. Maybe you haven't been watching but this defense turned Matty Ice and Arod into scared little shool boys. If Eli throws it 40 times he will have 400+ yards passing and 4 TD's.

Bench Player

remember the saints offense is far superior and drew brees is far superior than eli. Saints O line is better and we were on brees. niners took the ball we're + what now on the season in turn overs its not a fluke. I seen about ten dropped perfectly placed balls that rodgers threw up to open recievers and a hail mary touch down that the giants got. Your a good team but this is san fran's year

[quote user="nofiner9er"]remember the saints offense is far superior and drew brees is far superior than eli. Saints O line is better and we were on brees. niners took the ball we're + what now on the season in turn overs its not a fluke. I seen about ten dropped perfectly placed balls that rodgers threw up to open recievers and a hail mary touch down that the giants got. Your a good team but this is san fran's year[/quote]

Saints aren't used to playing outdoors for one, and they still managed 32 points. For two, you guys forced 5 turnovers and still barely managed to beat the Saints. Your defense collapsed at the end, and Alex Smith will have to face a MUCH better defense this time.

Bench Player

24 ranked defense. remember gore was injured before the last game and only played a few snaps. Itll be good but i think you are drinking kool aid if you think we will only score ten at the stick. but if we come out flat like GB you never know .

do they have the lights fixed yet?

Bench Player

idk, I know pierres lights went out.