+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Here u go Sportzfan , This is part 1 . I have another one coming from him with the Arizona,Oregon and VT games. Man he lays out Ronald Johnson at 7.50

Here is another WR vid as well

If anyone had any requests please repost them here, thanks
    [/quote]
    prentiss wagner.havent seen him play but had 5 picks last year 3 for tds would like to get a look at the kid.

Veteran

I do love watching LaMicheal James play. Its like 2007 Bradshaw. Even more impressive is that he's only about 185, but still needs to be gang tackled.

I think James, Jeffery, and Burfict are at the top of my 2012 wishlist so far (although, I kinda doubt any of them will be there at 32 [] )

Paige Moss is a little overrated right now by the draftniks partly because of his lofty 5 star recruit status "#16 overall by Rivals". He showed some flashes last year and I think people are rating him more on projection then play. Quinton Coples is the straw that stirs the drink for the Tarheels. Mosswas gifted withfrequent one on one opportunities as Coples drew the focus of opposing offenses. The verstile Coples absorbed double and even triple teams when lined up outside at end oras a 3 tech earning him all ACC accolades at DT. With Coples attracting the brunt of the offenses blocking schemes an improved Moss should get plenty of singled up opportunities to lay the hammer on ACC quarterbacks.

AloAloysiusfrom http://www.draftbreakdown.comput this one up U guys should enjoy. Alot of us Vid guys post are vids at http://www.draftbreakdown.com/vforum...ct-Video-Clips. So if U want a one stop shop for a lot of draft vids go there

Luke Kuechly vs Florida State

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Paige Moss is a little overrated right now by the draftniks partly because of his lofty 5 star recruit status "#16 overall by Rivals". He showed some flashes last year and I think people are rating him more on projection then play.[/quote]

marvin austin was kind of the same way. I read a 2010 nfl mock draft that was done in 2009 1-year before and marvin austin was drafted in the top 20 even though he was just a sophomore who barely did anything yet. 5 star recruits are really popular but i think paige moss is a solid 2nd round pick right now

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Here u go Sportzfan , This is part 1 . I have another one coming from him with the Arizona,Oregon and VT games. Man he lays out Ronald Johnson at 7.50

Here is another WR vid as well

If anyone had any requests please repost them here, thanks
    [/quote] That Howell can sure play.. I like him a ton.... Still can't get over how deep a Wr class we got next yr.. I seen Juron Criner play a handful of times last yr, that kid is gonna be a beast, and Jeffrey, Broyles, Posey, Floyd, Childs, fuller, sanu, blackmon, dwight jones, maze, boykin....etc Deep WR class...

Don't know if u did a VID on Bobbie Massie OT OLE MISS yet, but i woulden't mind seeing that...

Thanks for simplifying my week-end! [B]
    No one remembers who came in second.

Update another Skov vid

+ Reply to Thread