+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

My first OT vid took me long enough its a good one though U guys should enjoy</p>
    <div class="vm-video-title">Jonathan Martin vs Arizona "Brooks Reed" </div>[/quote]
    good player, but far from dominant. Wouldn't surprise me if he passes up the draft this season and stays in school. Also I question his physical attributes, not sure if he has the length to play tackle in the NFL or the strength to play guard at the moment.

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

My first OT vid took me long enough its a good one though U guys should enjoy</P>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>Jonathan Martin vs Arizona "Brooks Reed" </DIV>

[/quote]
    good player, but far from dominant. Wouldn't surprise me if he passes up the draft this season and stays in school. Also I question his physical attributes, not sure if he has the length to play tackle in the NFL or the strength to play guard at the moment.
    [/quote]</P>

I worry about his length as well</P>

T</P>

I like Riley Reiff (LT from Iowa), dude plays with a nasty streak

[quote user="juice33s"]I like Riley Reiff (LT from Iowa), dude plays with a nasty streak
    [/quote]Funny U mention him I started watching himtonight

<FONT color=#0033cc>Robert Lester vs Penn State and Mississippi State</FONT> </P>

For anyone who subscribes to my Youtube channel I started another page up to post my SEC vids public. Everyone else has them up and I feel lke its a waste of time to keep them unlisted. Anyway my alternate ego for SEC vids is JPDraftJedi</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]I like Riley Reiff (LT from Iowa), dude plays with a nasty streak
    [/quote]Funny U mention him I started watching himtonight[/quote]
    And what do you think? Only real downside is he'll be 24 by next years draft, but from the video I saw he clearly outplayed two 2011 first rounders in JJ watt and Cameron Heyward.

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]I like Riley Reiff (LT from Iowa), dude plays with a nasty streak
    And what do you think? Only real downside is he'll be 24 by next years draft, but from the video I saw he clearly outplayed two 2011 first rounders in JJ watt and Cameron Heyward.
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah I was very impressed although it was only 1 game I watched.Im going to look at the Bowl game vs Missouri later.I was much more impressed with Reiff then I was with Martin. Martin has not overly impressed me.I know he was only a Sophomore and he could still get better but he doesnt look to have that elite length U look for either. </P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]I like Riley Reiff (LT from Iowa), dude plays with a nasty streak
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah I was very impressed although it was only 1 game I watched.Im going to look at the Bowl game vs Missouri later.I was much more impressed with Reiff then I was with Martin. Martin has not overly impressed me.I know he was only a Sophomore and he could still get better but he doesnt look to have that elite length U look for either. </p>[/quote]
    Yeah I think Martin might be a tad over rated do to the fact that his super star teammate (Andrew Luck) consistently makes his Olineman look good with his mobility in the pocket.

IMO the most complete package out of the top tackle prospects is Matt Kalil, he's got the size, length and athleticism that you look for in a top 10 pick. Plus the fact that he was able to keep all world athlete Tyron Smith on the right side speaks volumes on the guys skill level.

+ Reply to Thread