+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I know everybody doesnt like Harrison Smith but check out the play he makes at 5.25</p>

<font color="#0033cc">Harrison Smith vs Pitt and Utah</font> </p>[/quote]
    Why don't people like Harrison Smith?

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I know everybody doesnt like Harrison Smith but check out the play he makes at 5.25</P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Harrison Smith vs Pitt and Utah</FONT> </P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

I shouldnt say everybody but the draft sites ignore him</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I know everybody doesnt like Harrison Smith but check out the play he makes at 5.25</p>

<font color="#0033cc">Harrison Smith vs Pitt and Utah</font> </p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

I shouldnt say everybody but the draft sites ignore him</p>[/quote]
    I was going to say...to me he seems like a very sure tackler and good enough athlete to get the job done in coverage. I don't think he'll be a star or anything, but there's certainly a place for him in the NFL

Only going to be a red shirt soph so I doubt he comes out, but non the less Georgia QB Aaron Murray is going to be a star.
    Through for over 3,000 yards 24 TD's and complete over 60% of his passes, not bad for a red shirt freshmen in the toughest conference in the country
    (I see some similarities to Drew Brees)

[quote user="juice33s"]Only going to be a red shirt soph so I doubt he comes out, but non the less Georgia QB Aaron Murray is going to be a star.
    Through for over 3,000 yards 24 TD's and complete over 60% of his passes, not bad for a red shirt freshmen in the toughest conference in the country
    [/quote]Yeah he only thing with Murray is his height. Being 6'0 he will get highly scrutinized. Even if he is great he will have a hard time going in Round 1

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]Only going to be a red shirt soph so I doubt he comes out, but non the less Georgia QB Aaron Murray is going to be a star.
    [/quote]Yeah he only thing with Murray is his height. Being 6'0 he will get highly scrutinized. Even if he is great he will have a hard time going in Round 1[/quote]

In other words: Colt McCoy 2.0.

Or is it 3.0 because of Colt's younger brother?

<FONT color=#0033cc>Kelechi Osemele vs Oklahoma</FONT> </P>

Iowa State LT that is getting a lot of hype as the top guard prospect. Havent seen a lot of him hopwe U guys enjoy.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Jamarkus Mcfarland vs Iowa State 2010</FONT></P>

This kid has been a disappointment for the most part. He was a highly sought after 5 star recruit that showed up in Norman as a 280 pound freshman.He had a NY Times piece written about him http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/26/sp...26recruit.html . He was expected to take over for Gerald Mccoy immediately but has yet to break the starting lineup. He may not start again this year and thats after starter Stacy Mcgee got arrested for Marijuana possession. However he is extremely physically talented and the light could switch on at any time. He is one of those guys that could just burst onto the scene and be the best DT in the country . Ive seen it plenty of times at that position </P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]Only going to be a red shirt soph so I doubt he comes out, but non the less Georgia QB Aaron Murray is going to be a star.
    [/quote]Yeah he only thing with Murray is his height. Being 6'0 he will get highly scrutinized. Even if he is great he will have a hard time going in Round 1[/quote]
    He is listed at 6'1" (an inch taller then Drew Brees) and at just 20 years old it is entirely possible for him to squeeze out another inch in the next year or two, but I agree that will be something people scrutinize him for.

Stats aren't everything, but just look at him in compared to Luck's rs freshmen season
    Murray- 3049 yds 61.1% 24 TD's 8 INT's 154.5 rat
    Luck- 2575 yds 56.3% 13 TD's 4INT's 143.5 rat

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]Only going to be a red shirt soph so I doubt he comes out, but non the less Georgia QB Aaron Murray is going to be a star.
    He is listed at 6'1" (an inch taller then Drew Brees) and at just 20 years old it is entirely possible for him to squeeze out another inch in the next year or two, but I agree that will be something people scrutinize him for.

Stats aren't everything, but just look at him in compared to Luck's rs freshmen season
    Murray- 3049 yds 61.1% 24 TD's 8 INT's 154.5 rat
    Luck- 2575 yds 56.3% 13 TD's 4INT's 143.5 rat
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah there a lot to like Ive been planning on doing a vid for him I just dont think he will come out with Luck,Barkley and Landry Jones in this draft. Even Tyler Wilson of Arkansas could emerge who is very physically gifted and may be drafted higher then Mallet. I like Landry Jones myself but Id like to see more NFL throws from him. He throws30 bubble screens a game. I have to wade through all those to find 4 or 5 throws per game to look at.</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<font color="#0033cc">Kelechi Osemele vs Oklahoma</font> </p>

Iowa State LT that is getting a lot of hype as the top guard prospect. Havent seen a lot of him hopwe U guys enjoy.</p>

</p>

<font color="#0033cc">Jamarkus Mcfarland vs Iowa State 2010</font></p>

This kid has been a disappointment for the most part. He was a highly sought after 5 star recruit that showed up in Norman as a 280 pound freshman.He had a NY Times piece written about him http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/26/sp...26recruit.html . He was expected to take over for Gerald Mccoy immediately but has yet to break the starting lineup. He may not start again this year and thats after starter Stacy Mcgee got arrested for Marijuana possession. However he is extremely physically talented and the light could switch on at any time. He is one of those guys that could just burst onto the scene and be the best DT in the country . Ive seen it plenty of times at that position </p>[/quote]
    For being such a big guy Osmele sure does get pushed back alot....What is he Nigerian? (kidding)

+ Reply to Thread