+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][/quote]

Damn... if only they could engineer a linebacker with Burfict's explosiveness and Kuechly's instincts and control...

and bypass the draft and put him on the Giants' defense (because there's no way Vontaze Kuechly/Luke Burfict would last anywhere near where the Giants routinely pick).

ah well, a guy can dream...

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Damn... if only they could engineer a linebacker with Burfict's explosiveness and Kuechly's instincts and control...

and bypass the draft and put him on the Giants' defense (because there's no way Vontaze Kuechly/Luke Burfict would last anywhere near where the Giants routinely pick).

ah well, a guy can dream...
    [/quote]Who knows what will happen come that time.

Miles Burris vs TCU

I have another game of his but the quality is sub par

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][/quote]

hm this game against notre dame has more lowlights than the usual kuelchy video. hes not nearly as explosive or fast as i thought. actually reminds me a little of mason foster. but hes much better at getting off blocks and in coverage than foster obviously

after watching this, im not so sure kuelchy is a top 10 pick like some stats have. Not only because ILB's rarely go that high anyway, but luke doesn't seem to be an exceptional, elite athlete worthy of such a status. I think he's more top 20ish pick. those instincts and ability to always be around the ball are special tho

Cal LB Mychal Kendricks is built rock solid and is coming off a pretty productive junior campaign (65 tackles, 14.5 TFL, 8.5 sacks and an INT). Might be worth a look

This is how you fill a hole (He has dare I say a little James Harrison in him)

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    [/quote] hm this game against notre dame has more lowlights than the usual kuelchy video. hes not nearly as explosive or fast as i thought. actually reminds me a little of mason foster. but hes much better at getting off blocks and in coverage than foster obviously after watching this, im not so sure kuelchy is a top 10 pick like some stats have. Not only because ILB's rarely go that high anyway, but luke doesn't seem to be an exceptional, elite athlete worthy of such a status. I think he's more top 20ish pick. those instincts and ability to always be around the ball are special tho[/quote]Not sure if he is enoughof anathlete to go before pick 20 maybe not enough to go first round. He is highly productive but NFL scouts will drop u if your not physically gifted

Bruce Irvin vs Maryland

All of his snaps from the game

Toledo WR Eric Page possess alot of wiggle and great pair of hands. Also like our guy Jernigan, he seems to break an unusual amount of tackles for a guy his size (5'10" 180)

He's coming off of two consecutive 1,000 yard seasons (Frosh,soph) and had 3 kick return TD's last year

[quote user="juice33s"]Cal LB Mychal Kendricks is built rock solid and is coming off a pretty productive junior campaign (65 tackles, 14.5 TFL, 8.5 sacks and an INT). Might be worth a look

This is how you fill a hole (He has dare I say a little James Harrison in him)
    [/quote]

yeah noticed him make a few plays in the oregon game. Probably wont get drafted high because of his height though. Pretty goodbend around thecorner as a pass rusher.Could be a guy like Nate Davis that a team falls in love with

+ Reply to Thread