+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bruce Irvin vs Maryland

All of his snaps from the game

[/quote]
    looks pretty unblockable 1v1 and is certainly in the running for top speed rusher in the entire country this season

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bruce Irvin vs Maryland

[/quote]
    looks pretty unblockable 1v1 and is certainly in the running for top speed rusher in the entire country this season
    [/quote]

Cant wait to see him play more snaps and see what he is made of. I wonder if they will stand him up off the line then put his hand down in passing situations. I cant see with all the 3 man fronts they show him playing in line all the time

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bruce Irvin vs Maryland

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Cant wait to see him play more snaps and see what he is made of. I wonder if they will stand him up off the line then put his hand down in passing situations. I cant see with all the 3 man fronts they show him playing in line all the time

[/quote]
    That seems to be the most logical thing to do. Even in the NFL he might be a better fit as a 4/3 LB who moves down to the line on passing downs. At 6'3" 235 he's still a little bit undersized for the 3/4 scheme. obviously he can gain some weight........Basically what I'm trying to say is he's a beast and he'll find a way on the field no matter what the scheme is

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bruce Irvin vs Maryland

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    That seems to be the most logical thing to do. Even in the NFL he might be a better fit as a 4/3 LB who moves down to the line on passing downs. At 6'3" 235 he's still a little bit undersized for the 3/4 scheme. obviously he can gain some weight........Basically what I'm trying to say is he's a beast and he'll find a way on the field no matter what the scheme is
    [/quote]

Man I really need to proofread my posts. It makes no sense what I wrote. At least U got what I meant though. Everything ive read says he will start at DE in there 3-3-5 scheme. It should be intersting to see how that plays out.

He kind of loses it in this game. Could of been caled for multiplepenalties really

All-Pro

What's the cb class looking like next year?

With Ross and potentially TT gone next year, not to mention Cweb a year older, i can definitely see us taking a guy in the first 2 rounds

[quote user="lawl"]What's the cb class looking like next year?

With Ross and potentially TT gone next year, not to mention Cweb a year older, i can definitely see us taking a guy in the first 2 rounds[/quote]
    My favorite is Virginia's Chase Minnified. He's and all around solid athlete with the size to be equally effective against the pass and the run

Some of the other top rated guys (Kirkpatrick, Harris, Hosley) are soft imo

Here's walters rankings

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="lawl"]What's the cb class looking like next year? With Ross and potentially TT gone next year, not to mention Cweb a year older, i can definitely see us taking a guy in the first 2 rounds[/quote]
    My favorite is Virginia's Chase Minnified. He's and all around solid athlete with the size to be equally effective against the pass and the run

Some of the other top rated guys (Kirkpatrick, Harris, Hosley) are soft imo
    [/quote]

Kirkpatrick is the most promising do to his physical stature.He is a little soft especially for someone listed 6-3 195. Harris is afraid to tackle anybody and is a big play for his team or his opponent everytime he steps on the field. He is as me first as they come. Hosley isnt as meak as Harris against the run but he isnt overly physical either. Im not 100% sold on any of these corners yet . It wasnt like going into this year and I knew Patrick Peterson and Prince Amukumara were going to be realgood

Andre Branch vs USF

Athletic Pass rusher from Clemson

Jared Crick vs Texas A&M

+ Reply to Thread