+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

I noticed him when watching tape on Nate Irving. he is going to take over at MLB this season

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Travis Lewis vs Uconn

He is in coverage a bunch this game. With the way teams throw the ball he could be a very valuable player in the draft

[/quote] Travis was my fave LB last season, and thats who i wanted then, i agree, he fits the giants well, and is versatile enough to help both run and pass...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I noticed him when watching tape on Nate Irving. he is going to take over at MLB this season

[/quote]

No one liked this guys tape. i thought he looked pretty good

LB Arkansas

Jerry Franklin vs Auburn

Proof that stats are misleading. He had 11 tackles and 1.5 sacks in this game

Clemson RB

Andre Ellington vs Miami 2010

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Inconclusive. Looked solid in space and in coverage with fluid change of direction and quickness, but I didn't get chance to see him take on blockers and meet running backs in the hole. However it does look liek he has the size to do so (Looked noticeably bigger then Irving who stands 6'1 240)

Miami DT

has technique problems plays entirely to high just like all Miami lineman

Man he gets beat up in this game

Aaron Murray vs Auburn

Veteran

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Inconclusive. Looked solid in space and in coverage with fluid change of direction and quickness, but I didn't get chance to see him take on blockers and meet running backs in the hole. However it does look liek he has the size to do so (Looked noticeably bigger then Irving who stands 6'1 240)
    [/quote]

NC State bio has him at 6-5, 239. He looks bigger than 240 in that vid (I would've guessed 250 or so)

Based just on that tape, I hope they decide to leave him outside. He does have great hips for a guy his size, very nice quickness (long speed looks a bit suspect though). He does looks good in coverage, and he can also get after the QB. At least from the outside, not so much between the tackles. I think that's mostly a result of his height (he can't seem to get low on the big guys).

+ Reply to Thread