+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 113 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    <DIV class=vm-video-title><FONT color=#0033cc>Audie Cole vs UCF</FONT> </DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title></DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>I noticed him when watching tape on Nate Irving. he is going to take over at MLB this season</DIV>

[/quote]</P>

No one liked this guys tape. i thought he looked pretty good</P>[/quote]
    Inconclusive. Looked solid in space and in coverage with fluid change of direction and quickness, but I didn't get chance to see him take on blockers and meet running backs in the hole. However it does look liek he has the size to do so (Looked noticeably bigger then Irving who stands 6'1 240)
    [/quote]

NC State bio has him at 6-5, 239. He looks bigger than 240 in that vid (I would've guessed 250 or so)

Based just on that tape, I hope they decide to leave him outside. He does have great hips for a guy his size, very nice quickness (long speed looks a bit suspect though). He does looks good in coverage, and he can also get after the QB. At least from the outside, not so much between the tackles. I think that's mostly a result of his height (he can't seem to get low on the big guys).
    [/quote]Yeah he isnt a MLB. I think he could be a 3-4 SOLB or 4-3SOLB

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Man he gets beat up in this game</p>

<font color="#0033cc">Aaron Murray vs Auburn</font></p>[/quote]
    Everyone keep in mind that Murray was a RS frosh last season, but he can flat out play regardless. Drew Brees 2.0, my only concern is his height which is listed at 6'1", but my eyes say 5'11".

Also damn that Fairley is a cheap shot artist, he's going to give Harrison a run for his money on fines.....That last shot to the knees was absolutely brutal, almost something i wouldn't mind seeing a guy black balled over....It was absolutely bush league and alls I can say is what goes around comes around

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Man he gets beat up in this game</P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Aaron Murray vs Auburn</FONT></P>

[/quote]
    Everyone keep in mind that Murray was a RS frosh last season, but he can flat out play regardless. Drew Brees 2.0, my only concern is his height which is listed at 6'1", but my eyes say 5'11".

Also damn that Fairley is a cheap shot artist, he's going to give Harrison a run for his money on fines.....That last shot to the knees was absolutely brutal, almost something i wouldn't mind seeing a guy black balled over....It was absolutely bush league and alls I can say is what goes around comes around
    [/quote]Yeah I was kind of getting sickened by the cheaphits that kid was taking in this game.The helmet in the back could of seriously injured him andthe last one was a career ending type shot. Dont get why one of his olineman didnt return the favor. Its the only way a player like that will get the message.</P>

I wonder how high he could go. The only QB I remember that was 6'0 going early was Michael Vick and that u cant really draw anything from . Rex Grossman was 6'1 he went 22.If he was 6'4" he would probably be a Top10 pick. </P>

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<font color="#0033cc">Aaron Murray vs Auburn</font></p>[/quote]

[/quote]

Amen to that last note. although honestly i still wouldnt have minded drafting him heh..

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<font color="#0033cc">Aaron Murray vs Auburn</font></p>

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah I was kind of getting sickened by the cheaphits that kid was taking in this game.The helmet in the back could of seriously injured him andthe last one was a career ending type shot. Dont get why one of his olineman didnt return the favor. Its the only way a player like that will get the message.</p>

I wonder how high he could go. The only QB I remember that was 6'0 going early was Michael Vick and that u cant really draw anything from . Rex Grossman was 6'1 he went 22.If he was 6'4" he would probably be a Top10 pick. </p>[/quote]
    Fun Fact about Murray. His Passer rating as a freshmen (154.5) was higher then Stafford's (153.5) the year he went number 1 in the draft,

Also notice the pump fakes, you need a good size pair of mits to execute the fakes that Murray does. To me thats his the biggest likeness to Brees (That and the precision point deep ball), not just the height.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Texas DT</p>

<font color="#0033cc">Kheeston Randall vs Oklahoma</font></p>[/quote] Hey Redeye, do u go by the same screen name on COMICBOOK MOVIE.COM??? If so, i've seen a few of your comments.. I go by the name of NAMOR...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Texas DT</P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Kheeston Randall vs Oklahoma</FONT></P>[/quote] Hey Redeye, do u go by the same screen name on COMICBOOK MOVIE.COM??? If so, i've seen a few of your comments.. I go by the name of NAMOR...
    [/quote]No its not me, the only other site I have this name is SB Nation

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Texas DT</p>

<font color="#0033cc">Kheeston Randall vs Oklahoma</font></p>[/quote] Hey Redeye, do u go by the same screen name on COMICBOOK MOVIE.COM??? If so, i've seen a few of your comments.. I go by the name of NAMOR...
    [/quote]No its not me, the only other site I have this name is SB Nation[/quote] Oh.. What is a Redeyejedi??? I'm kinda bummed it isn't u.. I was stoked you were into comic book movies and what not..lol I was thinking you were the brother i never met before(true)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Texas DT</P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Kheeston Randall vs Oklahoma</FONT></P>[/quote] Hey Redeye, do u go by the same screen name on COMICBOOK MOVIE.COM??? If so, i've seen a few of your comments.. I go by the name of NAMOR...
    [/quote]No its not me, the only other site I have this name is SB Nation[/quote] Oh.. What is a Redeyejedi??? I'm kinda bummed it isn't u.. I was stoked you were into comic book movies and what not..lol I was thinking you were the brother i never met before(true)
    [/quote]I do like Comic Book movies just not on the forum

+ Reply to Thread