+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Veteran

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Thanks for The Pead!! here are some others

Alameda Ta'amu DT WAS, D'Anton Lynn CB Penn, Morris Claibourne CB LSU, and Mohamed Sanu WR RUT

[quote user="kayjay"]Thanks for The Pead!! here are some others Alameda Ta'amu DT WAS, D'Anton Lynn CB Penn, Morris Claibourne CB LSU, and Mohamed Sanu WR RUT[/quote]Alameda Ta'amu - a couple of his vids are being made by other vid makers they should be up in a day or 2. I told them to makehim because im backlogged with games. The other guys I can probably do fairly easily. Rutgersgames arenever seeded and the games I have are uneventful. Ive been trying to get Rutgers Cinci for a month from TYT

Veteran

OK THANKS!!!

Undersized UCF DE. Might interst 3-4 teams as an OLB

Darius Nall vs Rice and NC State

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Isaiah Pead vs Louisville 2010

Cinci goes hurry up taking out any chance of replays of his runs. Not happy with ESPN's coverage of alot of CFB games. They dont give enough replays. PAC 10 games are the best for vid making

[/quote] Thanks Redeye, u know how long i've been asking for Pead for.. This kids gonna get in the 2nd-3rd round mix.. THink a mix of Shane Vereen/Bilal Powell type....

Bench Player

Is it possible for you to get some vids of Mark Herzlich from the 2008 season? I never saw him perform at his best and I'd like to compare that vid his current vids.

All-Pro

Redeye, sent u a msg

[quote user="Jdaking"]Is it possible for you to get some vids of Mark Herzlich from the 2008 season? I never saw him perform at his best and I'd like to compare that vid his current vids.
    [/quote]Nothings being seeded. I have been trying though "Ive emailed the original poster of the Wake forest game". If I come across a game I will post it for sure

+ Reply to Thread