+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Cyrus Gray vs SMU 2011

Ryan Tannehill vs SMU 2011

Vinny Curry vs West Virginia 2011

[/quote] I seen somewhere, where u said u were liking Tannehill more and more,a nd i totally agree with u.. Hes a beast, and way ahead of the learning curve..

I thought maybe u could do a ERIC PAGE WR AKRON video? The tape of his 12catch game against OHIO ST would be awesome.. Hes gonna get drafted, thats for sure... Hes a sleeper of mine...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Cyrus Gray vs SMU 2011

Ryan Tannehill vs SMU 2011

[/quote] I seen somewhere, where u said u were liking Tannehill more and more,a nd i totally agree with u.. Hes a beast, and way ahead of the learning curve..

I thought maybe u could do a ERIC PAGE WR AKRON video? The tape of his 12catch game against OHIO ST would be awesome.. Hes gonna get drafted, thats for sure... Hes a sleeper of mine...
    [/quote]yeah thats an easy one

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Isaiah Pead vs Louisville 2010

Cinci goes hurry up taking out any chance of replays of his runs. Not happy with ESPN's coverage of alot of CFB games. They dont give enough replays. PAC 10 games are the best for vid making

[/quote] Thanks Redeye, u know how long i've been asking for Pead for.. This kids gonna get in the 2nd-3rd round mix.. THink a mix of Shane Vereen/Bilal Powell type....
    [/quote] I had to put up this sensational Run From Pead yesterday against Tennesee.. This dude is just exciting! Like i've continued to say, Pead is gonna be a riser in the draft, all the way up to RD 2 status... Check this run out... This run is Pead in a nut shell!!!

1st Quarter 13:24 - CIN 1st and 10 at CIN 35

(0:44)

Isaiah Pead rush for 65 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.

CIN 6 TENN 0

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]saw vid of davin megget. i like this kid wish he had an oline but the kid shows excellent vision and agility and is a decent reciever out the backfield. Not sure if his oline is that bad or if miami is that good but he had very little wiggle room and still made something outta nothing more often than not.
    [/quote]Yeah he isnt Trent Richardson but he is a draftable back. He is always going forward

Davin Meggett vs Miami 2011

Lamar Miller vs Maryland 2011

Vaughn Telemaque vs Maryland 2011

[/quote]

Regarding Megget. Ive seen him in past games where I always considered him a good short yardage back. My impression of him was that he always moved north south, it was what I liked about him.

But wow, that video shows him bouncing outside way too often in that game. That just wont work in the NFL.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]saw vid of davin megget. i like this kid wish he had an oline but the kid shows excellent vision and agility and is a decent reciever out the backfield. Not sure if his oline is that bad or if miami is that good but he had very little wiggle room and still made something outta nothing more often than not.
    [/quote]Yeah he isnt Trent Richardson but he is a draftable back. He is always going forward

Davin Meggett vs Miami 2011

Lamar Miller vs Maryland 2011

Vaughn Telemaque vs Maryland 2011

[/quote]

Regarding Megget. Ive seen him in past games where I always considered him a good short yardage back. My impression of him was that he always moved north south, it was what I liked about him.

But wow, that video shows him bouncing outside way too often in that game. That just wont work in the NFL.
    [/quote]watch it again. he HAD to bounce most of those outside as it was either a log jam in the middle or a U player was coming up the gut virtually untouched. When there was something there he took it up the gut. he showed very good vision in that vid imo

a guy i wasexcited about after last years stanford bowl game was TE Fleener. any footage of him?

[quote user="thegreatone"]a guy i wasexcited about after last years stanford bowl game was TE Fleener. any footage of him?
    [/quote]

None from 2011 yet. Unless u count that Bowl game as 2011 footage. The ND one has a lot of blocking

Just so U guys know if u check the first page Im trying to update everything as much as possible. Im starting to update the other vid guys I work with vids on that first post as well. Between us I think we have over 125 different 2012 prospects featured in over 250 vids in over 350 games. I havent got all there vids up yet but one of these days I will. All my 2012 vids besides Pead vs Tenn are up I think. Im affiliated with Draftbreakdown and all my vids get updated there as wellas well as Alo's and Marioclps.As well as Mockdrafts that I hate doing this early but its all anyone ever asks me for.

+ Reply to Thread