+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]a guy i wasexcited about after last years stanford bowl game was TE Fleener. any footage of him?
    [/quote]

None from 2011 yet. Unless u count that Bowl game as 2011 footage. The ND one has a lot of blocking

Just so U guys know if u check the first page Im trying to update everything as much as possible. Im starting to update the other vid guys I work with vids on that first post as well. Between us I think we have over 125 different 2012 prospects featured in over 250 vids in over 350 games. I havent got all there vids up yet but one of these days I will. All my 2012 vids besides Pead vs Tenn are up I think. Im affiliated with Draftbreakdown and all my vids get updated there as wellas well as Alo's and Marioclps.As well as Mockdrafts that I hate doing this early but its all anyone ever asks me for.

[/quote] Keep up the good work, redeye! By the way, Coby Fleener needs to become a NY GIANT.. That guy can do it all, and has the body for added weight.. What hands, and route running, not to mention, he plays off his blocks very well, and for a TE, runs well, and has pretty good athletiscim... Fleener looks like a 3rd round pick, and a GIANT type pick, as well...

[quote user="thegreatone"]liked what i saw thanks. not particularly strong but really seals well with great footwork. unfortunately he isnt in the giants mold so doubt he sees blue but one of my favorite guys
    [/quote] I dissagree. I think Fleener has room for Added Weight, and he gives a good effort, with some solid results blocking at the weight hes at now, plus hes got that Redzone pressence, that we must have in our TE's.. I have a feeling, FLEENER is gonna be on our radar, and hopefully, our next TE...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]liked what i saw thanks. not particularly strong but really seals well with great footwork. unfortunately he isnt in the giants mold so doubt he sees blue but one of my favorite guys
    [/quote] I dissagree. I think Fleener has room for Added Weight, and he gives a good effort, with some solid results blocking at the weight hes at now, plus hes got that Redzone pressence, that we must have in our TE's..* I have a feeling, FLEENER is gonna be on our radar, and hopefully, our next TE...
    [/quote]Hope your right cause I love this kid. I know he can add weight but the giants seem to go for the huge te's 6-6 260 range. I was very impressed by his run blocking footwork and how he sealed the edge. A year or two in our weight room and this kid could be an amazing run blocker and we already know he is an amazing receiver

Michael Floyd vs South Florida 2011

Vick Ballard vs Auburn 2011

[/quote]Ballard intrigues me. Wish he ran a more prostyle offense but the kid is a workhorse. Floyd... What is there to say? Beast

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]liked what i saw thanks. not particularly strong but really seals well with great footwork. unfortunately he isnt in the giants mold so doubt he sees blue but one of my favorite guys
    [/quote] I dissagree. I think Fleener has room for Added Weight, and he gives a good effort, with some solid results blocking at the weight hes at now, plus hes got that Redzone pressence, that we must have in our TE's.. I have a feeling, FLEENER is gonna be on our radar, and hopefully, our next TE...
    [/quote]Hope your right cause I love this kid. I know he can add weight but the giants seem to go for the huge te's 6-6 260 range. I was very impressed by his run blocking footwork and how he sealed the edge. A year or two in our weight room and this kid could be an amazing run blocker and we already know he is an amazing receiver[/quote] Thats exactly how i feel, like in a yr or 2, hes gonna be right at or pretty close to our kinda weight and HT, and with his all ready pretty solid fundamentals and effort in the block game, hes pretty good, add in the recieving, and the smarts, and u got a pretty complete TE.. Hes kinda in the Heath Miller mold...

Tyler Eifert vs South Florida 2011

Emmanuel Acho vs BYU

[/quote]Where's the white boxes so I know who I'm looking at

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]liked what i saw thanks. not particularly strong but really seals well with great footwork. unfortunately he isnt in the giants mold so doubt he sees blue but one of my favorite guys
    [/quote] I dissagree. I think Fleener has room for Added Weight, and he gives a good effort, with some solid results blocking at the weight hes at now, plus hes got that Redzone pressence, that we must have in our TE's..* I have a feeling, FLEENER is gonna be on our radar, and hopefully, our next TE...
    [/quote]Hope your right cause I love this kid. I know he can add weight but the giants seem to go for the huge te's 6-6 260 range. I was very impressed by his run blocking footwork and how he sealed the edge. A year or two in our weight room and this kid could be an amazing run blocker and we already know he is an amazing receiver[/quote] Thats exactly how* i feel, like in a yr or 2, hes gonna be right at or pretty close to our kinda weight and HT, and with his all ready pretty solid fundamentals and effort in the block game, hes pretty good, add in the recieving, and the smarts, and u got a pretty complete TE.. Hes kinda in the Heath Miller mold...
    [/quote]he reminds me of Hernandez in the pass game somewhat but I can totally see the miller comparison although I think fleener is more athletic

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]liked what i saw thanks. not particularly strong but really seals well with great footwork. unfortunately he isnt in the giants mold so doubt he sees blue but one of my favorite guys
    [/quote]Hope your right cause I love this kid. I know he can add weight but the giants seem to go for the huge te's 6-6 260 range. I was very impressed by his run blocking footwork and how he sealed the edge. A year or two in our weight room and this kid could be an amazing run blocker and we already know he is an amazing receiver[/quote] Thats exactly how i feel, like in a yr or 2, hes gonna be right at or pretty close to our kinda weight and HT, and with his all ready pretty solid fundamentals and effort in the block game, hes pretty good, add in the recieving, and the smarts, and u got a pretty complete TE.. Hes kinda in the Heath Miller mold...
    [/quote]he reminds me of Hernandez in the pass game somewhat but I can totally see the miller comparison although I think fleener is more athletic[/quote] Ya, i was gonna right a more "athletic" version of miller.. I agree...

+ Reply to Thread