+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Jared Crick vs Washington 2011

check out the hit he lays at 2.10

Chris Polk vs Nebraska 2011

[/quote]was wondering about Oklahoma's DE FRANK ALEXANDER I read he's picking up steam and his game against FLA ST was pretty good U got any tape on em?[/quote]Actually i dont.I always meant to do the Nebraska game from last year and i just never got to do it. I started looking at The Oklahoma D vs the FSU O. I will see whats up.At the worst ill scribe his plays for a compilation vid if there isnt enough for a single game one. I was mainly working on R Lewis and T Lewis first and then i was going to do Bradham and Jenkins. I can only really watch 1 or 2 guys at a time or it gets kind of overwhelming. Like when I watch Alabama its so hard because I know theres like 8 guys I have to look at and I have to rewind the game and watch the same play like 5 times to see every individual match up, it takes forever. I have so many guys I want to profileand its like where the hell do I start. I actually was thinking about looking at Greg Scruggs but maybe i will work the Oklahoma FSUtape.

Anyway here is 3 new vids

Josh Chichester vs FIU 2011 This is a very intriguing TE prospect. He has a huge frame 6'8" 240but he is very raw and needs to add some weight, He has a very high ceiling though

T.Y. Hilton vs Louisville Same game could be an explosive slot receiver KR. A lot of these guys coming through College football these days

Jermaine Kearse vs Nebraska 2011 A WR I havent profiled yet and took the opportunity while working the Nebraska defense. Not his most productive game but still scored a couple TD's

[/quote]

Jenkins is a heck of a player, but FSU has been using him in a slightly more versatile capacity this year as I think you will see if the OKLA game. Last year Jenkins was almost purely a edge rusher. This year they have him as a LB/DE hybrid and he plays in space sometimes.

Whats interesting is why they did this considering he was 1 of the nations top passrushers in 2010. The Answer, as I am sure you will see in the OK video, is Sophomore Bjorn Werner. Werner is a monster, he is only a sophomore but we will hear a lot of his name in the next 2 years.
    [/quote]

Werner is a guy I will get back to when I start the 2013 guys. I will probably focus a lot more on the 2012 guys this yearand start the 2013 guys after the draft. Most people will find all the 2010 film i did worthless in there evaluating so I sorta wasted my team me thinks.

Anyway I didnt do this vid its by Marioclp but there in the same vein as mine and he wanted to dothis game.

Harrison Smith vs. Michigan State (2011)

I like Harrison Smithbut what do U guys think. Is he a better prospect then Tyler Sash? I think he is

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Werner is a guy I will get back to when I start the 2013 guys. I will probably focus a lot more on the 2012 guys this yearand start the 2013 guys after the draft. Most people will find all the 2010 film i did worthless in there evaluating so I sorta wasted my team me thinks.

Anyway I didnt do this vid its by Marioclp but there in the same vein as mine and he wanted to dothis game.

I like Harrison Smithbut what do U guys think. Is he a better prospect then Tyler Sash? I think he is

[/quote]

Its hard not to like him. He is a good player. He tackles hard and well, he closes well and he seems to have good instincts.

The 1 area i question is his lateral and backwards speed as well as his quickness out of breaks. The ND coaches sometimes make it hard to determine how good he is in these areas because he is often either starting the play so deep, or they have him begin his release prior to the play.

As far as his comparison to Sash I agree that this kid was likely a better college player than Sash. But, until I see his athleticism at the combine or in future game I am not certain he is a better pro than Sash. I really want to see how this kid does in quickness drills because , to me, there are times he looks quite sluggish in transition.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Its hard not to like him. He is a good player. He tackles hard and well, he closes well and he seems to have good instincts.

The 1 area i question is his lateral and backwards speed as well as his quickness out of breaks. The ND coaches sometimes make it hard to determine how good he is in these areas because he is often either starting the play so deep, or they have him begin his release prior to the play.

As far as his comparison to Sash I agree that this kid was likely a better college player than Sash. But, until I see his athleticism at the combine or in future game I am not certain he is a better pro than Sash. I really want to see how this kid does in quickness drills because , to me, there are times he looks quite sluggish in transition.
    [/quote] ya pretty good assesment of Harrison santa I think because we got Sash that we should only take Harrison if the Value is true Becuase we got a similar player in Sash as far as a guy with Instincts who plays the game the right way and has solid fundamentals and can turn a game around using his smarts and instincts to be where he has to be to get it done

Now i think we need to add a speedy guy to the Safety corps A guy who i'm really liking is markelle martin of Oklhaoma St He is kinda slight as far as build but can run and gets involved has great athletic ability and would be the perfect additon to our safetys and Secondary for that matter I see markelle having a TJ WARD like rise up draft boards

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Robert Lester vs PSU 2011

Mark Barron vs PSU 2011

[/quote] That lester can sure ball! i mean its not like everyplay on that tape was stellar but he brought the POP every time and i like how he always gets in a play never stops till the whistle and hes got fantastic ball skills kinda Earl Thomas like ball skills with better size Lester is certainly a guy i'm interested in for our giants Also like markelle martin of Ok st

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Robert Lester vs PSU 2011

Mark Barron vs PSU 2011

[/quote] That lester can sure ball! i mean its not like everyplay on that tape was stellar but he brought the POP every time and i like how he always gets in a play never stops till the whistle and hes got fantastic ball skills kinda Earl Thomas like ball skills with better size Lester is certainly a guy i'm interested in for our giants Also like markelle martin of Ok st
    [/quote]I like Lester but I think he is a guy that will be drafted between when the Giants pick in the first "early teens" and when they pick in the 2nd. My DB videos suck. I cant do them justice without overhead shots. U cant see how they react to offense moving. Some guy on the Raider board was complaining that I dont cut up every play and put on square on the safety. He doesnt understand that every play that I can see Lester doing anything even remotely worthwhile I put in.

I do think the Giants need another FS and Martin would be a nice player to get as well. The Giants are going to have to go after some needs in free agency

So many games for me to do this week. Downloading Temple and Bernard Pierce right now. Hoping the Toledo game isnt cut up so I can do afull Eric Paigevid. Alabama has like 4 guys I need to do. Vontaze Burfict , Morris Claiborne my brain hurts from thinking about it.

+ Reply to Thread