+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Wagner vs LA Tech 2011

Mohamed Sanu vs Louisville 2011

[/quote] I thought Wagner looked great in that tape.. He really flowed to the ball well, and showed sound tackling ability, and for his size, fought throught blocks pretty well, and was extremely active.. I'm very impressed! Sure he missed a tackle, but who dosen't? Great tape!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Wagner vs LA Tech 2011

Mohamed Sanu vs Louisville 2011

[/quote] I thought Wagner looked great in that tape.. He really flowed to the ball well, and showed sound tackling ability, and for his size, fought throught blocks pretty well, and was extremely active.. I'm very impressed! Sure he missed a tackle, but who dosen't? Great tape!
    [/quote]I agree he moves real well. Has a nice break on the runner in space. .I think this is a small school guy that needs to be really taken seriously. The movement of an NFL player is there

Aaron Murray vs Auburn 2011

Man I really like this kid. If he was coming out I would consider drafting him over Matt Barkley.

1.Andrew Luck

2.Matt Barkley

3.Aaron Murray-I love Murray and if he was 6'3 there would be no doubt in my mind he would be a Top 5 prospect

4.Robert Griffin-Griffin is a very intruiging prospect and very easily could be right at the top of the rankings. im having a hard time grading him out though.These other guys I have a good feel for but with him i just cant read him . One things for sure though he has improved dramatically from last year.

5.Ryan Tannehill

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Andrew Luck vs Oregon 2011

Brian Quick vs Virginia Tech 2011 Probably the Best Small School Prospect in the Draft

Tommy Streeter vs Virginia 2011

Matt Barkley vs Washington 2011

[/quote] Finally, i got to see Brian Quick! Thanks for that redeye! Dude showed nice moves, speed, and balance in that video.. Now i understand why i actually saw him mocked to PATS in rd 2 by some mock site, awhile back... I'd like to see Brian Quick guarded by Trumaine Johnson.. Those are the 2most talented small school kids this yr..

+ Reply to Thread