+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Andrew Luck vs Oregon 2011

Brian Quick vs Virginia Tech 2011 Probably the Best Small School Prospect in the Draft

Tommy Streeter vs Virginia 2011

Matt Barkley vs Washington 2011

[/quote] Finally, i got to see Brian Quick! Thanks for that redeye! Dude showed nice moves, speed, and balance in that video.. Now i understand why i actually saw him mocked to PATS in rd 2 by some mock site, awhile back... I'd like to see Brian Quick guarded by Trumaine Johnson.. Those are the 2most talented small school kids this yr..
    [/quote]

Yeah I had only see this video before from 2010

Brian Quick vs. Villanova (2010)

I like this small school guy a lot as well

Duke Ihenacho vs Idaho 2011

Also Ive seen a lot of debate on Weeden the last few weeks. Ive seen the draft range projections from the 2nd to 6th round.

Brandon Weeden vs Texas Tech 2011

Trent Richardson vs Mississippi State 2011

Fletcher Cox vs South Carolina 2011

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brian Quick vs Virginia Tech 2011 Probably the Best Small School Prospect in the Draft

[/quote] Finally, i got to see Brian Quick! Thanks for that redeye! Dude showed nice moves, speed, and balance in that video.. Now i understand why i actually saw him mocked to PATS in rd 2 by some mock site, awhile back... I'd like to see Brian Quick guarded by Trumaine Johnson.. Those are the 2most talented small school kids this yr..
    [/quote]

Also Ive seen a lot of debate on Weeden the last few weeks. Ive seen the draft range projections from the 2nd to 6th round.

[/quote] Ya, i just mocked Weeden to us in RD 5or6 this past week.. I think he'd be the perfect backup for us, and would fit the giants and there wide array of targets, very well.. He can certainly make all the throws, and has a nice compact throwing motion, where alot of times it don't even look like hes trying to wing it, and it gets there pretty quickly.. Weeden would be a perfect last backup untill we need to search for a true replacement for ELI.. I'm hoping the Giants can secure either Weeden or Cousins in ROUND 5or6, and if not, a nice developmental guy like Chandler Harnish or k.moore in 6or7.. Ryan Lindley is another guy who fits our team, i think(as far as take a chance in late rounds type guy)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Ya, i just mocked Weeden to us in RD 5or6 this past week.. I think he'd be the perfect backup for us, and would fit the giants and there wide array of targets, very well.. He can certainly make all the throws, and has a nice compact throwing motion, where alot of times it don't even look like hes trying to wing it, and it gets there pretty quickly.. Weeden would be a perfect last backup untill we need to search for a true replacement for ELI.. I'm hoping the Giants can secure either Weeden or Cousins in ROUND 5or6, and if not, a nice developmental guy like Chandler Harnish or k.moore in 6or7.. Ryan Lindley is another guy who fits our team, i think(as far as take a chance in late rounds type guy)
    [/quote]Yeah I think the Giants will draft a QB. I dont think there enamored with Perrilloux he has been cut and resigned like 6 times off the practice squad

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Danny Trevathan vs Georgia 2011

Impressive game

[/quote]I watched that Kentucky/Georgia game. I was impressed with Trevathan's play. He has a high motor and seemed to be in on every defensive play. One of the announcers mentioned how he might be a little undersized for the NFL and may have to bulk up. They also suggested he could slim down and play at safety in the NFL. He puts on about 10lbs and I think he could be a solid NFL LB.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Impressive game

[/quote] Still think hes not going till round 5or later?lol Its funny how much u can change on your opinions of where someone is gonna go and how much u like or dislike someone from the beggining of a season up untill the draft starts Trevathan is having a freaking beastly season with 4picks 4ff's 3sacks and 143tackles I think hes gonna go in RD 3-4 area

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Impressive game

[/quote] Still think hes not going till round 5or later?lol Its funny how much u can change on your opinions of where someone is gonna go and how much u like or dislike someone from the beggining of a season up untill the draft starts Trevathan is having a freaking beastly season with 4picks 4ff's 3sacks and 143tackles I think hes gonna go in RD 3-4 area
    [/quote] I havent changed anything on him.I dont remember putting him down.Ive always thought he was a good player.4-3 Linebacker just isnt a position of value.Players may be worth more but the position is constantly under drafted. Linebackers and interior lineman always go later then there projected it happens every year.I think he will be really effected by the combine.If he can measure what his listings are then yeah he could go middle of Round 3. The only problem with him is he doesnt disengage off blocks well. He is great at getting around blocks but when he gets in tight he often gets manhandled. I think he is probably more of an WLB in the NFL.

4-3 LB isn't a position of value? Did you see the game tonight?

idk why some people say this.....as long as it's a position on the starting 11 then it's valuable....

+ Reply to Thread