+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="myles2424"]4-3 LB isn't a position of value? Did you see the game tonight? idk why some people say this.....as long as it's a position on the starting 11 then it's valuable....[/quote]Do they not all go later then expected on draft day.I dont necessarily agree with it but NFL FO's certainly draft that way. Also which players get taken off the field when teams go with 4 WR's. DE's,CB's,Safetieshmmm LB's. There is a positional hierarchy on Draftboards of many NFL Franchises its the way it is. DE's or "pass rushers"and CB's will always be the most valuable defensive positions.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="myles2424"]4-3 LB isn't a position of value? Did you see the game tonight? idk why some people say this.....as long as it's a position on the starting 11 then it's valuable....[/quote]Do they not all go later then expected on draft day.I dont necessarily agree with it but NFL FO's certainly draft that way. Also which players get taken off the field when teams go with 4 WR's. DE's,CB's,Safeties*hmmm LB's. There is a positional hierarchy on Draftboards of many NFL Franchises its the way it is. DE's or "pass rushers"*and CB's will always be the most valuable defensive positions.[/quote] I see what your saying,but at the same time most teams have at least a franchise MLB already....I really can't think of any team that has LBs as bad as we do, so a team like us cannot afford to pass on anymore.......

Woa havent updated in a few days

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Robert Griffin III vs Illinois 2010

I will probably do 1 more of him

[/quote]
    Keep in mind that Griffin was still only a year or so removed from an ACL injury, but having said that I think he's more fast then quick as a runner. As a QB I think he has a solid arm (some of those fade away throws showed impressive strength on his part). He also obviously has the mental capacity to play the position (graduated with a double major in 3 years).

I'm expecting big things from him this year, I think he's a dark horse to be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony
    [/quote]
    Give myself a bump for this one

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Jarvis Jones vs Florida 2011

[/quote]Love Jarvis Jones. I still can't believe Clemson had a chance to get him once he left USC and didn't take him. Really could have used him this year. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Giants uniform. What rd do you think he'd go in?

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Robert Griffin III vs Illinois 2010

*I will probably do 1 more of him

[/quote]
    Keep in mind that Griffin was still only a year or so removed from an ACL injury, but having said that I think he's more fast then quick as a runner. As a QB I think he has a solid arm (some of those fade away throws showed impressive strength on his part). He also obviously has the mental capacity to play the position (graduated with a double major in 3 years).

I'm expecting big things from him this year, I think he's a dark horse to be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony
    [/quote]
    Give myself a bump for this one
    [/quote]Nice one.he got so much better from his 2010 tape to 2011.He really has improved

+ Reply to Thread