+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="NCGiant23"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Jarvis Jones vs Florida 2011*

[/quote]Love Jarvis Jones.* I still can't believe Clemson had a chance to get him once he left USC and didn't take him.* Really could have used him this year.* Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Giants uniform.* What rd do you think he'd go in?
    [/quote]First for sure but he already said he was returning

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Robert Griffin III vs Illinois 2010

I will probably do 1 more of him

[/quote]
    Keep in mind that Griffin was still only a year or so removed from an ACL injury, but having said that I think he's more fast then quick as a runner. As a QB I think he has a solid arm (some of those fade away throws showed impressive strength on his part). He also obviously has the mental capacity to play the position (graduated with a double major in 3 years).

I'm expecting big things from him this year, I think he's a dark horse to be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony
    [/quote]
    Give myself a bump for this one
    [/quote]Nice one.he got so much better from his 2010 tape to 2011.He really has improved[/quote]
    I'd say so, he went from hardly being on the radar to almost unanimous 2nd best QB and legit top 10 pick.

Redeye, do you have any footage of Houston running back Charles sims.
    The guy averaged 7.5 yards a carry this season and has 116 catches in
    the past two years.

Not sure if he's a RS soph, or just a soph, but he is 21 so I'm thinking he's draft eligible

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Kendall Wright vs Oklahoma 2011

Andre Branch vs South Carolina 2011

From Draftbreakdown

Trevor Guyton vs Stanford

Juron Criner vs Arizona State

[/quote] Criner is a stud! I think hes closer to Blackmon Jeffery and Floyd then some thinkg!

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, do you have any footage of Houston running back Charles sims. The guy averaged 7.5 yards a carry this season and has 116 catches in the past two years.

Not sure if he's a RS soph, or just a soph, but he is 21 so I'm thinking he's draft eligible[/quote]I have a few Houston games. I thought he wasnt eligible but I looked it up and he is a RS. I will put something up on him. I have Tulane he had like 200 yards rushing

Redeye was wondering if u could find some tape of ILB Carmen messina of New mexico Dudes a beast and a guy i have a feeling will be gone alot sooner then some think(i think RD 4-5 range) Been following his game stats all yr and he ended with a 21tackle game against Boise St Regardless of how he came upon that many tackles its impressive! statistaclly hes got a nice all around game I'd like to see some tape if possible

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Redeye was wondering if u could find some tape of ILB Carmen messina of New mexico Dudes a beast and a guy i have a feeling will be gone alot sooner then some think(i think RD 4-5 range) Been following his game stats all yr and he ended with a 21tackle game against Boise St Regardless of how he came upon that many tackles its impressive! statistaclly hes got a nice all around game I'd like to see some tape if possible
    [/quote]They have a few games up u have a preferance

Boise State

Air Force

Col St- I have

Arkansas

Texas Tech

+ Reply to Thread