+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 113 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

il[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Redeye was wondering if u could find some tape of ILB Carmen messina of New mexico Dudes a beast and a guy i have a feeling will be gone alot sooner then some think(i think RD 4-5 range) Been following his game stats all yr and he ended with a 21tackle game against Boise St Regardless of how he came upon that many tackles its impressive! statistaclly hes got a nice all around game I'd like to see some tape if possible
    [/quote]They have a few games up u have a preferance

Boise State

Air Force

Col St- I have

Arkansas

Texas Tech

[/quote] The boise game would be ideal but any will do

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]il[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Redeye was wondering if u could find some tape of ILB Carmen messina of New mexico Dudes a beast and a guy i have a feeling will be gone alot sooner then some think(i think RD 4-5 range) Been following his game stats all yr and he ended with a 21tackle game against Boise St Regardless of how he came upon that many tackles its impressive! statistaclly hes got a nice all around game I'd like to see some tape if possible
    [/quote]They have a few games up u have a preferance

Boise State

Air Force

Col St- I have

Arkansas

Texas Tech

[/quote] The boise game would be ideal but any will do
    [/quote]

Boise is good. I need more Shea Mccllen anyway

[/quote]Statrted cutting it have it up in a day or 2

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, do you have any footage of Houston running back Charles sims. The guy averaged 7.5 yards a carry this season and has 116 catches in the past two years.

Not sure if he's a RS soph, or just a soph, but he is 21 so I'm thinking he's draft eligible[/quote]

Charles Sims vs Tulane 2011

Man there cracking down on prospect videos they shut down Alo's page today.I had to make all my videos unlisted

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man there cracking down on prospect videos they shut down Alo's page today.I had to make all my videos unlisted[/quote] Seriously? Give me a break!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Carmen Messina vs Boise State 2011

Charles Sims vs Tulane 2011

Chase Thomas vs Notre Dame 2011

[/quote] Great tape of messina! Jeez he shows really good technique in pass coverege and really plays his assingnments well! Obviously a beast against the run as well Very impressive all around skill set I will put him right at the top of my sleeper list

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man there cracking down on prospect videos they shut down Alo's page today.I had to make all my videos unlisted[/quote]* Seriously?* Give me a break!
    [/quote]I was really starting to get some views on the page as well. I went from 100,000 views in October to over 200,000 in November. I was averaging about 7000 hits a day the last month and yesterday I had 264 after I put the page unlisted.

+ Reply to Thread