Bruce Irvin vs Clemson 2011

Zach Brown vs Missouri 2011

Chandler Harnish vs Ball State 2011

Michael Brockers vs Georgia 2011

Courtney Upshaw vs LSU BCS Championship

Jarius Wright vs Vanderbilt 2011

Casey Hayward vs Arkansas 2011

Dwight Jones vs Missouri

[/quote] If were to lose mario manningham in FA'cy that Jarious Wright would make great replacement or competition to go with Jerrnigan.. Also Casey Hayward is freaking awesome!

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Ladarious Green isn't a prototypical blocking TE but in that Sandiego St game when he did block he alll most always looked very good doing so and his man was outta the play because of his blocking each and every time.. Hes so freaking gifted with the pass catching as well.. I know it didn't work with Travis Beckum but this ladarious Green kid is gonna be a good freaking player in this league.. If he can block like he did against San Diego st and we can keep Jake Ballard as well I'd consider drafting Green.. Could u imagine Ladarious Green Hakeem Nicks victor cruz jake ballard and who knows with jerrell jerrnigan? That is some kinda potent offense!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brock Osweiler vs Boise State 2011

Courtney Upshaw vs LSU BCS Championship*

Dwight Jones vs Missouri

[/quote]* If were to lose mario manningham in FA'cy**** that Jarious Wright would make great replacement or competition to go with Jerrnigan..* Also* Casey Hayward is freaking awesome![/quote]Yeah man Im with U Jarius Wright and Casey Hayward are 2 of my favorite players in this draft. Jarius Wright to me is one of the most underrated players in this entire draft. Maybe the best route runner and he is much faster then he gets credit for. I think he will contribute immediately. Casey Hayward is a real good fit for the Giants defense. They do a lot of things in coverage the Giants do. He is exceptional in zone and why he isnt quite as good in man the game against Arkansas he proved he could cover the smaller quicker route runners like Wright. Im going to work the Cinci game later starting with Wolfe , then Pead and then Hayward.
    Also Im a big fan of James Michael James Johnson
    [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3zVW6xDPHU[/link]

vs Southern Miss

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brock Osweiler vs Boise State 2011

Courtney Upshaw vs LSU BCS Championship

Dwight Jones vs Missouri

[/quote] If were to lose mario manningham in FA'cy that Jarious Wright would make great replacement or competition to go with Jerrnigan.. Also Casey Hayward is freaking awesome![/quote]Yeah man Im with U Jarius Wright and Casey Hayward are 2 of my favorite players in this draft. Jarius Wright to me is one of the most underrated players in this entire draft. Maybe the best route runner and he is much faster then he gets credit for. I think he will contribute immediately. Casey Hayward is a real good fit for the Giants defense. They do a lot of things in coverage the Giants do. He is exceptional in zone and why he isnt quite as good in man the game against Arkansas he proved he could cover the smaller quicker route runners like Wright. Im going to work the Cinci game later starting with Wolfe , then Pead and then Hayward.
    Also Im a big fan of James Michael James Johnson
    [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3zVW6xDPHU[/link]

vs Southern Miss[/quote] I also like that Johnson from Nevada..

could be the post of the year

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Fletcher Cox vs Wake Forest

Derek Wolfe vs Vanderbilt 2011

Justin Blackmon vs Stanford Fiesta Bowl

TJ Graham vs Louisville Belk Bowl

Robert Blanton vs Stanford 2011

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational! I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft.. If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1 I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1 Hayward in RD 2 and Audie Cole in RD 3.. That would boost our defense so much. obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6.. I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe if we could get the draft i just mentioned

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational! I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft.. If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1 I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1 Hayward in RD 2 and Audie Cole in RD 3.. That would boost our defense so much. obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6.. I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]

I wouldnt mind that plan at all.

I do think Still is the best DLman prospect this year, at least in my eyes. But, Cox is no slouch.

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational!* I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft..*** If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1** I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1** Hayward in RD 2** and Audie Cole in RD 3..* That would boost our defense so much.*** obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen* but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy** and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or* Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6..*** I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe* if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]
    Evan Rodriguez follows me on Twitter noticed that today

+ Reply to Thread