+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Fletcher Cox vs Wake Forest</p>

Derek Wolfe vs Vanderbilt 2011</p>

<font color="#1c62b9">Justin Blackmon vs Stanford Fiesta Bowl</font> </p>

<font color="#1c62b9">TJ Graham vs Louisville Belk Bowl</font> </p>

<font color="#1c62b9">Robert Blanton vs Stanford 2011</font> </p>[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational! I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft.. If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1 I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1 Hayward in RD 2 and Audie Cole in RD 3.. That would boost our defense so much. obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6.. I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]

I wouldnt mind that plan at all.

I do think Still is the best DLman prospect this year, at least in my eyes. But, Cox is no slouch.
    [/quote] Ya Still is the best DT in my opinion as well but i think COX has a bigger upside and offers a tad more versatility.. I think Cox could be a perfect additon to what Linval brings to the table as well..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<font color="#1c62b9">Robert Blanton vs Stanford 2011</font> </p>[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational!* I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft..*** If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1** I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1** Hayward in RD 2** and Audie Cole in RD 3..* That would boost our defense so much.*** obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen* but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy** and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or* Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6..*** I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe* if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]

I do think Still is the best DLman prospect this year, at least in my eyes. But,* Cox is no slouch.
    [/quote]* Ya* Still is the best DT in my opinion as well* but i think COX has a bigger upside and offers a tad more versatility..* I think Cox could be a perfect additon to what Linval brings to the table as well..*
    [/quote]Cox is a little raw but I love how they line him up all over the place

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<font color="#1c62b9">Robert Blanton vs Stanford 2011</font> </p>[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational! I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft.. If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1 I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1 Hayward in RD 2 and Audie Cole in RD 3.. That would boost our defense so much. obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6.. I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]
    Evan Rodriguez follows me on Twitter noticed that today[/quote]thats pretty cool!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I do think Still is the best DLman prospect this year, at least in my eyes. But, Cox is no slouch.
    [/quote] Ya Still is the best DT in my opinion as well but i think COX has a bigger upside and offers a tad more versatility.. I think Cox could be a perfect additon to what Linval brings to the table as well..
    [/quote]Cox is a little raw but I love how they line him up all over the place[/quote] ya his versatility and raw power is great! Your right about his rawness hence his upside is outter worldly as hes barley tipped the scale on his talent.. Cox and mercilus are guys i happen to crave for this draft season as i picture either of those guys with JPP going forward and it has me drewling! Add in the fact Linval is really coming into his own and its really something!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brandon Weeden vs Iowa State </P>

Cordy Glenn vs LSU 2011</P>

Casey Hayward vs Cincinnati</P>

Isaiah Pead vs Vanderbilt</P>

Leonard Johnson vs Oklahoma State 2011</P>[/quote]

where is Glenn projected? what round?

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

where is Glenn projected? what round?[/quote] Some say late first

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

where is Glenn projected? what round?[/quote] Some say late first[/quote]

would love to get him

+ Reply to Thread