+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 113 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's[/quote]

Yeah, you don't have too if you don't wanna now. I was able to find some unlisted videos of fleener and watch more of him in some andrew luck videos as well.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's[/quote]

Yeah, you don't have too if you don't wanna now. I was able to find some unlisted videos of fleener and watch more of him in some andrew luck videos as well.

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's[/quote]

Yeah, you don't have too if you don't wanna now. I was able to find some unlisted videos of fleener and watch more of him in some andrew luck videos as well.[/quote]Unlisted Fleener videos ,are they mine? U know I update the first post on this thread all the time right.All my videos are there including unlisted ones.
    If they arent mine please post the links Id like to see them

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's[/quote]

Yeah, you don't have too if you don't wanna now. I was able to find some unlisted videos of fleener and watch more of him in some andrew luck videos as well.[/quote]Unlisted Fleener videos ,are they mine? U know I update the first post on this thread all the time right.All my videos are there including unlisted ones.
    If they arent mine please post the links Id like to see them[/quote]

Ah, I'm stupid. Shouldn't seen that. But yeah I had skim through a couple of pages back and found the ucla game.

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's[/quote]

If they arent mine please post the links Id like to see them[/quote]

Ah, I'm stupid. Shouldn't seen that. But yeah I had skim through a couple of pages back and found the ucla game.[/quote]Just go to the first page ,First post I update it like once a week. All the videos ive done are there

Veteran

Question to you redeye since your the resident expert here.

if like projected the packers take Dwyane allen. and Fleener drops to 32 would you consider him the BPA at 32. TE is of great need and i know allen is gone anywhere between 20-28.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

what do u guys think of lardarius green TE from Lousiana Lafayette? slip, redeye, nycsportsfan? everything I've heard has him in the 3rd or 4th..wouldnt mind getting him in the 3rd

also curious about leonard johnson CB from Iowa ST

+ Reply to Thread