+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="allentown PA"]Jerel Worthy DT from michigan ST is who im hoping for..thoughts?[/quote]

I still have a hard time deciding on him because he is such a hot and cold player. 1 week he looks unstoppable and the next your left scratching your head wondering where he went.

He is 1 of those guys I am kind of watching out of the corner of my eye at the combine. I want to see if there is fitness problem because I cannot understand how a guy can be so amazingly disruptive 1 quarter, and invisible the next.

[/quote]

The reason why he is so up-and-down is simply because he's just a 1-gap shooter. He obviously excels at shooting gaps but when that doesn't work (as, of course, you can't explode off the snap on every single play) you can block him effectively because he isn't very good at holding up at the line of scrimmage and disengaging. His game centers around his first step, and only his first step. Either he gets penetration, or gets blocked up easily when lineman get their hands on him imo

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]some good receivers have come out of there lately[/quote] absolutely have I really like the crop of receivers this yr there good potential there mcnutt, hill, Adams, sanu , both Wrights obv blackmon and Floyd, broyles isn't bad either he's just a knuclehead. Jeffrey is an enigma too me he's either gonna bust hard or be great I can't determine which.[/quote]A lot of people like Mcnut . I keep going back to the tape of the 2 best corners he faced Jamal Fleming and Alfonzo Dennard.In those games he simply could not get open.[/quote]

I agree ... McNutt would be an ok #2 or a quality #3 receiver.

Sanu is a bona fide #1 prospect.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

any thoughts on DT Jared Crick DT from Nebraska...I read he projected late in the 1st...saw very little of him this year but wouldnt mind another DT with Austin being a question mark.

Bro great job,this is a ton of work!

Fletcher Cox vs Kentucky 2011Not the best quality but this guy is really good.

Keenan Robinson vs Cal

Adrian Robinson vs Wyoming

[quote user="Voldamort"]Bro great job,this is a ton of work![/quote]529 Videos if U count the 2010 vids as well

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Fletcher Cox vs Kentucky 2011*Not the best quality but this guy is really good.

Keenan Robinson vs Cal

[/quote]

thanks red...not sold on cox, need to see more..where is he projected?

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Fletcher Cox vs Kentucky 2011*Not the best quality but this guy is really good.

Keenan Robinson vs Cal

[/quote]

thanks red...not sold on cox, need to see more..where is he projected?[/quote]I have 3 videos up on cox.I actually think Cox is underrated even being a borderline first rounder.His technique is bad but he has elite quickness for his size. I have heard he is going to wow people at the combine with his speed and agility which shows up on tape to me as well. Not many 300 pound guys can move like him.I heard he will run in the 4.6's. Good coaching i think Cox will be an absolute monster, He already has athletic ability and a great motor.

Veteran

call me crazy but i think mercilus drops to mid second round

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Fletcher Cox vs Kentucky 2011Not the best quality but this guy is really good.

Keenan Robinson vs Cal

[/quote] thanks red...not sold on cox, need to see more..where is he projected?[/quote]I have 3 videos up on cox.I actually think Cox is underrated even being a borderline first rounder.His technique is bad but he has elite quickness for his size. I have heard he is going to wow people at the combine with his speed and agility which shows up on tape to me as well. Not many 300 pound guys can move like him.I heard he will run in the 4.6's. Good coaching i think Cox will be an absolute monster, He already has athletic ability and a great motor.[/quote] I've said alot of these very things about cox for awhile now.. I think hes right there with Devon Still, and if he were more productive in his NFL career then STILL, it really wouldent shock me at all.. Hes really strong as well, and i've seen him push lineman into the backfield on a few occasions.. He looks the part of a Playmaking, penetrating DT, which would go perfectly with our big run stuffer, and former sportzfan highly touted prospect, LINVAL JOSEPH...lol Cox is the real deal!

+ Reply to Thread