+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Hey redeye, was wondering if u could do a few mid rd type prospects for me?? Some guys i'd really like to sit and study closely are </P>

Tysyn Hartman S Kansas St</P>

Sean Cattouse S California</P>

Tyler Nielsen LB Iowa</P>

</P>

Just a few guys i've seen, and have some intrigue to some degree and would like to get a chance to get a longer look at...</P>

[quote user="rainierjef"]call me crazy but i think mercilus drops to mid second round
    [/quote]not a chance.. I have said forever now, hes gonna be a big riser compared to where u see some have him in the very late first/ early 2nd, and i'd be shocked if he gets within 10picks of where we pick.. Hes the total package, with solid size, huge motor, and playmaking ability.. He lacks in no area, and is my number 1 guy, id be most excited to see there when we pick, which is saying something, considering how high i am on guy like Fletcher Cox and Dwayne Allen.. I also still believe that Casey Hayward will be to impossible to not realize like i have forever now, is a 1st round talent, and one of the top CB's in this deep class.. I would not be shocked to see Casey Hayward sneak into RD 1, as long as he does decent at the combine..

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]some good receivers have come out of there lately[/quote] absolutely have I really like the crop of receivers this yr there good potential there mcnutt, hill, Adams, sanu , both Wrights obv blackmon and Floyd, broyles isn't bad either he's just a knuclehead. Jeffrey is an enigma too me he's either gonna bust hard or be great I can't determine which.[/quote]A lot of people like Mcnut . I keep going back to the tape of the 2 best corners he faced Jamal Fleming and Alfonzo Dennard.In those games he simply could not get open.[/quote] I agree ... McNutt would be an ok #2 or a quality #3 receiver. Sanu is a bona fide #1 prospect.[/quote] I'm a huge Mcnutt guy, and think he could be every bit as good as any reicever not named Blackmon or Floyd in this draft.. He reminds me alot of Amani Toomer.. A not to flashy, smart, good sized WR, who is a solid possesion wr, who can on occasion beat u deep... Mcnutt is very talented..

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="allentown PA"]Jerel Worthy DT from michigan ST is who im hoping for..thoughts?[/quote]

I still have a hard time deciding on him because he is such a hot and cold player. 1 week he looks unstoppable and the next your left scratching your head wondering where he went.

He is 1 of those guys I am kind of watching out of the corner of my eye at the combine. I want to see if there is fitness problem because I cannot understand how a guy can be so amazingly disruptive 1 quarter, and invisible the next.

[/quote]

The reason why he is so up-and-down is simply because he's just a 1-gap shooter. He obviously excels at shooting gaps but when that doesn't work (as, of course, you can't explode off the snap on every single play) you can block him effectively because he isn't very good at holding up at the line of scrimmage and disengaging. His game centers around his first step, and only his first step. Either he gets penetration, or gets blocked up easily when lineman get their hands on him imo[/quote]

I agree he thrives as a gap shooter, slanter and stunter but I do not agree that it is why he vanishes at times.

I think its is a conditioning thing with him. He obviously has strength, I wonder about stamina. I dont think it will hurt his stock though because he is SO good when he is on, and in the NFL he will likely get in a rotation wheras in college he was always on the field.

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Voldamort"]Bro great job,this is a ton of work![/quote]529 Videos if U count the 2010 vids as well[/quote]

red is the man you dont know this?!!

yo red do you have any tape on ryan steed CB out of furman ?
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Redeye, do you have any tape on Micthell Schwartz, the OT from Cal? He could be a nice pick in the 3rd round range and be the answer to our future right tackle.

Here he is as a freshmen absolutely mauling people. The guy has great size at 6'6" 320, he's my sleeper pick for the Offensive tackle group

Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

for my ealry mock I'm going Fleener, Silatolu and Shwartz for anyone that cares
    <h1 class="mar_12_b"><span>
    </span></h1>

[quote user="juice33s"]Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

for my ealry mock I'm going Fleener, Silatolu and Shwartz for anyone that cares

<H1 class=mar_12_b><SPAN>
    </SPAN></H1>[/quote] ya, good luck finding any silatolu.. I was looking for vid's of him over a month ago, and had trouble.. I'm with u on the excitement over the kid though.. Hes got wonderful power and size, and completely destroyed the lower level comp he played.. Its funny that your the 2nd person(slip the other) who has mentioned him in the past day or so, as i figured it woulden't be long before people around here started bringing his name up..lol

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Voldamort"]Bro great job,this is a ton of work![/quote]529 Videos if U count the 2010 vids as well[/quote]

red is the man you dont know this?!!

yo red do you have any tape on ryan steed CB out of furman ?
    [/quote]Thats not so easy to find

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, do you have any tape on Micthell Schwartz, the OT from Cal? He could be a nice pick in the 3rd round range and be the answer to our future right tackle.

Here he is as a freshmen absolutely mauling people. The guy has great size at 6'6" 320, he's my sleeper pick for the Offensive tackle group
    [/quote]Yeah I can do something with him. Have multiple CAl games

+ Reply to Thread