+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Any demario davis videos coming up? The hype is increasing

[quote user="Neverend"]Any demario davis videos coming up? The hype is increasing[/quote] Draftbreakdown has them. The guy PhillyJimmy only does small school guys for the most part he covers these guys

http://draftbreakdown.com/demario-da...-illinois-2011

These Small school guys are hard to find games on. Maybe only 1 or 2 up. Im getting more contacts maybe by the next draft I will be able to get some coaches tape from agents or teams. Arkansas State has 2 games up. The Bowl game which we have up and another one where he didnt do much statistically at least. I will get the game and take a look at it see if its worth putting up. He had 3 assisted tackles thats it.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Hey Redeye,* Did u ever get anything on that DE from RICE* Scott Solomon i asked about awhile back?* He was in the top of everything for DE at the combine, and i'd imagine really jumped out on peoples radars..* I'm really intrigued now...[/quote] Ive got 2 games I could do Houston or Baylor, I saw the Texas game up so thats an option. No one has Purdue thats the game I tried to find

Hey Redeye, can you put something together on CB Mike Harris (preferably the game vs Clemson)?

Not trying to get you all big headed, but the clarity & quality of your work is on point! I like how you zero in on the prospect & cover damn near every play. Well done my man!!

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Not trying to get you all big headed, but the clarity & quality of your work is on point! I like how you zero in on the prospect & cover damn near every play. Well done my man!![/quote]Appreciate the compliments u would be amazed how many people complain about stuff on Youtube. Telling me to stop putting in bubble screens. The reason I do is to save time when I cut WR videos. Ive changed my process before I would watch the game and write down the plays I wanted to cut then cut them. Now I just cut every play and then cut the plays for the player. It saves time when I need to make a 2nd video which usually happens. It is really time consuming.It may take me an 90 minutes to cut the offense vs the Defense. It then takes about an Hour to process the 10 minute plus video.Then it may take me 30min to an hour to cut the player vid. then takes 30 min to process. then it takes 10 minutes to 30 minutes depending on size to upload. Then it takes a good 30 minutes to put the square on. So compliments for the amount of work it takes is appreciated.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Hey Redeye, can you put something together on CB Mike Harris (preferably the game vs Clemson)?[/quote]yeah I have the game. I have to start writing all these down

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, Did u ever get anything on that DE from RICE Scott Solomon i asked about awhile back? He was in the top of everything for DE at the combine, and i'd imagine really jumped out on peoples radars.. I'm really intrigued now...[/quote] Ive got 2 games I could do Houston or Baylor, I saw the Texas game up so thats an option. No one has Purdue thats the game I tried to find[/quote] Ya, anything's better then nothing.. He had a freaking sweet Combine, which only enhanced my interest in the small school DE..

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Hey Redeye, can you put something together on CB Mike Harris (preferably the game vs Clemson)?[/quote]yeah I have the game. I have to start writing all these down[/quote]Good lookin out- Mike Harris is a very underrated CB. He was one of the top JUCO prospects in the nation before transferring to Florida State. Very versatile DB, great instincts, good tackler, always seems to be in the right place. Plays both inside & out and is a great cover corner. He was actually the #3 corner on the depth chart playing behind Greg Reid and Xavier Rhodes and still managed to lead the team with 10 passes defended and nine pass breakups in 2011. He also ranked
    second on the team and led all defensive backs with 58 tackles. Not really sure what the knock is on Harris except for maybe his size and average speed. If JR drafted guys like Stoney Woodson & DeAndre Wright in the later rounds, Mike Harris is definitely worth taking a look at.

+ Reply to Thread