+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Thought i posted these

Whitney Mercilus vs Wisconsin 2011

[/quote]IDK, Mercilus had a great junior year (16 sacks, 22.5 TFL, 9 FF) and you gotta respect his production, but I'm just not sold on the guy being a 1st round pick, even late 1st round. He's got a couple nice pass rushing moves, but lacks that burst flying off the edge that I like seeing. He should be a good DE, not great though. I think he goes somewhere in the 2nd round. Montee Ball impressed me the most after watching this clip, nice looking RB for Wisconsin.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Thought i posted these

Whitney Mercilus vs Wisconsin 2011

[/quote]IDK, Mercilus had a great junior year (16 sacks, 22.5 TFL, 9 FF) and you gotta respect his production, but I'm just not sold on the guy being a 1st round pick, even late 1st round. He's got a couple nice pass rushing moves, but lacks that burst flying off the edge that I like seeing. He should be a good DE, not great though. I think he goes somewhere in the 2nd round. Montee Ball impressed me the most after watching this clip, nice looking RB for Wisconsin.
    [/quote]He had Trouble in this game but he still made the 1 game changing play.

I thought I cut this game because I cut almost every Luck game. Anyway i asked Alo to do it because he had the game

Do you have anything on Brandon Taylor? Might be a nice box safety in the 5th/6th rounds.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Do you have anything on Brandon Taylor? Might be a nice box safety in the 5th/6th rounds.[/quote]No but i have a lot of LSU defense cut I can take a look

whoops alo did 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHk0F...5HxWkI3O0FZCLz

If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Sean Cattouse vs Stanford

[/quote] Thanks for this redeye.. Man, Cattouse looks just like a Safety we'd covet in the mid to late rds... He hits hard, wraps up in space, can split out on a TE, and has decent make up speed, and dosen't quit on plays.. I like Cattouse even more after watching this video... Its between Cattouse and S Richardson, as to what mid to late RD SS i like most....

+ Reply to Thread