+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Why don't we get a closer look at George Bryan.. Dude was a perdicted 2nd rd/3rd rd pick, and mainly because of sporadic QB play, falls pretty far down draft boards... People just tend to forget about George Bryan, but dude can play, and did when he had a consistent QB in Russell Wilson...[/quote] I know 40. Isn't everything....but didn't he run like a 5.1?[/quote] Ya, hes not gonna beat u deep, but i'd take em as a good hands TE that can block with great size, and possible redzone capabilities...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you![/quote]

I agree with this request, but for different reasons

I think Fleener needs as much publicity as he can get. His game against UCLA really showcases his talents as a receiver[/quote]
    I think hes actually a very underrated blocker, just watch the tape. Fleener dominated the line of scrimmage by blowing his guy off the line with a number of pancake blocks.

His power in general is very underrated (evidence by him tying Allen with 27 reps on the bench). Just check out this play as he drags his man 10 yards in to the end zone with absolute ease.

The guys a phenomenal athlete and imo is an absolute slam dunk to be the Giants 1st round pick come April.
    [/quote]

Yeah he wasnt used as a blocker much because they needed him out wide. The more I watch Fleener the more he grows on me[/quote]

Yeah. Some ignorantly believe for whatever reason that just because stanford runs a pro style offense that means that Fleener is always lined up tight to the line with his hand in the dirt. The guy is used all over the field and his versatility is pretty much overlooked

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you![/quote]

I agree with this request, but for different reasons

I think Fleener needs as much publicity as he can get. His game against UCLA really showcases his talents as a receiver[/quote]
    I think hes actually a very underrated blocker, just watch the tape. Fleener dominated the line of scrimmage by blowing his guy off the line with a number of pancake blocks.

His power in general is very underrated (evidence by him tying Allen with 27 reps on the bench). Just check out this play as he drags his man 10 yards in to the end zone with absolute ease.

The guys a phenomenal athlete and imo is an absolute slam dunk to be the Giants 1st round pick come April.
    [/quote]

Yeah and those 27 reps also tells you hes got the upper strength to simply excel and destroy people when they try to press him, he'll rarely get pushed back just by strength when defenders try to bump him. Hes as complete of a receiving TE as I've seen come out of the draft

Hey Redeye, was wondering if u could get any of these guys up... Aaron Henry S Wisconsin, Tyler Nielsen LB Iowa, Danny Coale WR Va Tech...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Hey Redeye, was wondering if u could get any of these guys up...* Aaron Henry S Wisconsin, Tyler Nielsen LB Iowa,* Danny Coale WR Va Tech...[/quote]Henry will be up soon. I started cutting it.

Aaron Henry vs Illinois 2011 </P>

<SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges>Mychal Kendricks vs Texas </SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges><SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges>Marvin Jones vs Texas 2011 </SPAN></SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges><SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges>Nick Toon vs Illinois and PSU 2011 <SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Aaron Henry vs Illinois 2011 </P>

<SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges>Mychal Kendricks vs Texas </SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges><SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges>Marvin Jones vs Texas 2011 </SPAN></SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges><SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges>Nick Toon vs Illinois and PSU 2011 <SPAN class=vm-video-title-badges></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></P>[/quote] Man, Mychal Kendricks has grown on me.. I have liked Bobby Wagner for quite awhile now(asked u to make film on em months ago), but Kendricks has closed the gap, and i'd really have no problem going Kendricks or Wagner in RD 2.. I'm almost to the point, where one of those 2 are the guys i want most in RD 2.. Kendricks and Wagner explode downhill, and both have a nose for the ball, and hit like mack trucks.. That isn't the best game for Kendricks(tex game), but wasen't bad, and it was a wierd gimmicky QB.. I'm all for Kendricks or Wagner....

Any more AJ Jenkins videos coming up? He looks and sounds pretty impressive

Jamal Flemming vs Texas AM Iowa State Marioclp</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=AyIQjkB4W5I</P>

Lance Lewis vs Navy Phily Jimmy</P>

http://draftbreakdown.com/lance-lewis-vs-navy-2011</P>

Kyle Wilber vs NC State</P>

http://draftbreakdown.com/kyle-wilber-vs-nc-state</P>

Vinny Curry vs FIU "Beef O' Brady Bowl" </P>

I was waiting for ages for something about lance lewis to pop up on youtube. Underrated prospect

I'm starting to really like flemming as well

+ Reply to Thread