+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Re: 12-13 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Had another prospect ask us to pull a video. I hope the Giants dont draft this kid next year because if he cant handle a prospect video he wont handle NY.[/quote]

Do you ever say no to them? Just wondering.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Had another prospect ask us to pull a video. I hope the Giants dont draft this kid next year because if he cant handle a prospect video he wont handle NY.[/quote]

Do you ever say no to them? Just wondering.
    [/quote]I really cant. If I do they can report the clip to Youtube or the Big 10 and since I dont own the footage I will get a copyright strike and my page will get pulled. My SEC page the Sec knows that its up and they didnt pull my vids . They however reserve the right to put advertising on my page if they so wish

I love Fitzgerald Toussiant.. I'm glad u put a video up of him.. I think hes gonna be a workhorse in the NFL...

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Had another prospect ask us to pull a video. I hope the Giants dont draft this kid next year because if he cant handle a prospect video he wont handle NY.[/quote]
    Who was it

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Had another prospect ask us to pull a video. I hope the Giants dont draft this kid next year because if he cant handle a prospect video he wont handle NY.[/quote]
    Who was it[/quote]I will say this its a Big 10 DE and its not Ghoulston

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Where r all u guys

Luke Joekel & Jake Matthews vs Jackson… Jeffcoat and Alex Okafor

Jordan Rodgers vs Florida 2011

Landry Jones vs Oklahoma State 2011

Dexter MCcoil vs BYU 2011 HD kind of a sleeper of mine. 6'2" 222 FS Tulsa

Levine Toilolo vs Arizona 2011 HD

Logan Thomas vs Michigan HD

Stedman Bailey vs Maryland,LSU CLemson HD

Kenny Tate vs West Virginia 2011 HD

Le'Veon Bell vs Minnesota 2011 HD

John Boyett vs Arizona 2011 HD

[/quote] U know how it is around here shortly after the draft, as it kinda dies for a bit, untiill the season really starts approaching, and camp begins...

Either way, good stuff with the Vid's as usual.. I have a feeling this yr Endorsement from the Sportzfan is gonna be Jackson Jeffcoat.. The more i do research, the more i like.. Gotta feeling he'll go before we pick, but i really like his length and pass rush ability.. Also Kaawan Short and Tyler Eifert are on my very early 1st rd hopeful list for us.. Short is absoulutley awesome, and would be ideal next to a big run stuffer like Linval Joseph, as hes a fantastic playmaking DT, who would comp joseph greatly.. Eifert just seems like a guy who ELI would mesh well with, and i believe would really open up the outside of the field, as he'll have to have attention on him in the middle, not allowing double teams and what not on our great wr's...

Khaled Holmes is a diamond in the rough early hopeful 1st rder for us, that i like...

What about some Jelani Jenkins vids or vid?

+ Reply to Thread