+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

@redeye, any chance you could post the position of the player next to their name when you write the player vs team over the video? It'd be greatly appreciated as i don't know every player and would like to watch videos of certain positions

Redeye, promise me you'll put up some Casey Pachall QB T.C.U video's up! Thats my sleeper QB or riser this yr.. Hes probably perdicted to go in RD 3 right now, if he comes out, but i think he'll end up being this yrs Ryan Tannehill and last yrs Christian Ponder, and rise into RD 1 consdieration.. Dude is the real deal.. Also, hes got a nice WR core, lead by Josh Boyce(i also love. Easy 2nd rder)..

RB Silas Redd vs Illinois

RB DJ Harper vs TCU

RB Dennis johnson vs 3 Teams

QB Casey Pachall vs Boise State

QB Ej Manuel vs ND

LB Manti Teo vs FSU

I actually had cut a Pachall vid the same day u posted your request, weird
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Linebacker Illinois Jonathan Brown Penn State might want to block him

RB Texas A&M Christine Michael vs Iowa State

RB Pitt Ray Graham vs Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    QB Casey Pachall vs Boise State

QB Ej Manuel vs ND

LB Manti Teo vs FSU

thats funny that u were posting video of Pachall same day i requested..lol What a pass 43sec's in to Josh Boyce.. Did Pachall get in trouble recently? I hope not, becasue i'm estatic to watch the Pachall/Boyce connetion more then any other connection this yr..

One great thing about the new boards is we can finally get to old threads.. I love being able to check out stuff we said awhile back to see who was right or wrong..

Ah, so Pachall has experemented with some driz-ugs, ey???lol Eh, i'm not gonna freak out as long as i here nothing else from here on out.. The kids talent is outta this world, and quite frankly, i'd be shocked if a ton of guys we love as prospects and never got caught have tried the same stuff.. Now that he got busted, i expect and would hope that he stops, or then i would worry.. But for now, i'll chalk it up to mistake and move on.. I'm really high on this kid, no pundt intended..lol

+ Reply to Thread