+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ah, so Pachall has experemented with some driz-ugs, ey???lol Eh, i'm not gonna freak out as long as i here nothing else from here on out.. The kids talent is outta this world, and quite frankly, i'd be shocked if a ton of guys we love as prospects and never got caught have tried the same stuff.. Now that he got busted, i expect and would hope that he stops, or then i would worry.. But for now, i'll chalk it up to mistake and move on.. I'm really high on this kid, no pundt intended..lol
    Yeah i like his game 2. I dont think he will come out this year though. I think he will be 1 of the top guys mentioned next season. He could end up dropping like mallett who by the eye test was an easy first rounder to me but had serious character problems

Seeing on Twitter that Tyrann Mathieu is possibly being suspended for the whole season for failing his 3rd drug test at LSU

Ive been really RB Crazy lately

Eddie Lacy vs 6 Teams

Marcus Lattimore vs Navy

Yo'u ll like this 1 Sportzfan Buffalo RB Branden Oliver

I enjoyed watching Brandon Oliver. I don't get to see many small school players in the north too often because of where I live. There are some things to like there. I like how small he gets through the hole and he has some shiftiness. But, his line was so dominant vs Ohio I would have to see more. He seems to slow down sometimes going through the hole and not really accellerating until he is in the open. That would be a problem at the next level.

I had to kind of laugh though. You have 8 minutes of video on 1 kid from just 1 game, and it is all snap to whistle video. So my question is, does Buffalo actually give the ball to anyone else on offense?

Ya, i love me some Oliver Redeye..lol I don't know if i'm as high on him as i was James Starks, but i like em.. Hes a straight workhorse back who can catch the ball outta the backfield, and u know how i like those bowling ball types...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I enjoyed watching Brandon Oliver. I don't get to see many small school players in the north too often because of where I live. There are some things to like there. I like how small he gets through the hole and he has some shiftiness. But, his line was so dominant vs Ohio I would have to see more. He seems to slow down sometimes going through the hole and not really accellerating until he is in the open. That would be a problem at the next level.

I had to kind of laugh though. You have 8 minutes of video on 1 kid from just 1 game, and it is all snap to whistle video. So my question is, does Buffalo actually give the ball to anyone else on offense?
    Ya, Olvier is pretty much the Buff offense, but it dosen't change that hes a great player for them, and should get a chance at worst as a UDF.. Hes got the Football bloodlines as hes the COUSIN of ROSCOE PARRISH...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post

Have to see if I can get either the Pitt,Uconn or Tenn game. The only other 1 i have his Northern Illinois.

Been watching some games of this guy and was impressed. Not my video
    Walter Stewart vs WV

Margus Hunt vs Pitt

Taylor Lewan vs Illinois

Jr Texas CB Carrington Byndom

ESPN Insider KC Joyner lists Byndom as one of his darkhorse Heisman canidates. Last season as a sophomore he held Blackmon to 48 yards on 10 targets

Jonathan hankins DT Ohio State

Devin Street WR Pitt

Justin Pugh Syracuse OT

+ Reply to Thread