Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Damontre Hurst CB Oklahoma

Micah Hyde CB Iowa

Dee Milliner CB Alabama

Corey Lemonier DE/OLB Auburn

Ray Graham RB Pitt

Some under the Radar big bodied WR's.
    I requested this Video be made because I didnt have the game. Im expecting huge things from him.This is from @Phillyjimmy

Brandon Coleman Rutgers WR 6'5 220

Jordan Marshall WR Vanderbilt vs Florida Arkansas

Keenan Davis WR Iowa vs Pitt Oklahoma

I like Keenan Davis alot.. Hes got a shot at Double Digit TD's and 1000yrds...

Hey Redeye, heres a some guys i'd love to see vid's on.. Craigh Roh DE Michigan(i like this kid alot), Aj Klein ILB Iowa St(freaking beast!), Zach Line FB/RB S.M.U(sleeper i like as dual runner/blocker/st ace), Prentiss Waggner FS Tennesee(needs weight, but kid can play. Definite gem on a bad defense overall)

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Hey Redeye, heres a some guys i'd love to see vid's on.. Craigh Roh DE Michigan(i like this kid alot), Aj Klein ILB Iowa St(freaking beast!), Zach Line FB/RB S.M.U(sleeper i like as dual runner/blocker/st ace), Prentiss Waggner FS Tennesee(needs weight, but kid can play. Definite gem on a bad defense overall)
    Ive been meaning to cut Zach Line vs Texas A&M just havent done it yet. The other guys i might have to wait till 2012 games start now. U know I have the Missouri Iowa state game maybe I will try to get that done. Klein has a big interception and TD
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-24-2012 at 06:19 PM.

hey redeye, u know we can pull up real old threads now right? I was reading a bunch of older stuff the other day..

I don't know if u got em up, but Khaseem Greene OLB RUTGERS.. If he don't bulk up we could use em at SS if were to lose KP in FA'cy and or a Deon Grant type hybrid.. THe dude had over 140tackles last yr and 13.5 TFL.. Hes a freaking stud! I think Jaquain WIlliams is the ultra active tackle machine we need at LB for yrs to come but having another player that can make plays behind the line and is all over the field coulden't hurt..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I don't know if u got em up, but Khaseem Greene OLB RUTGERS.. If he don't bulk up we could use em at SS if were to lose KP in FA'cy and or a Deon Grant type hybrid.. THe dude had over 140tackles last yr and 13.5 TFL.. Hes a freaking stud! I think Jaquain WIlliams is the ultra active tackle machine we need at LB for yrs to come but having another player that can make plays behind the line and is all over the field coulden't hurt..
    Yeah I have 1 Greene video/ im going to have to list them again

ya, Greene is darn quick! He definetly has cover ability, showing the Saftey in him, and he actually shedded blocks better then i thought he would at his size.. He lined up all over the place.. I'm very impressed! There was one play where Jantz rolled out and was in trouble and as he was running toward sideline, Greene closed on the play from way out in a matter of no time, and was right in on the play.. I see rutgers alot, and i'll be glued to Khaseem Greene this yr..

+ Reply to Thread