+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Heres a final list of guys i'm interested in REDEYE.. I know u like when people give u a bunch of guys to work on over a stretch of time, so heres some more my friend.. Obviously to be done when ever u get time... Great work as usual!!! I'm really starting to get amped for the season of college and new crop of prospects!!! I'll put the few down i all ready mentioned as well, that u haven't got to yet..

So here they are..

craig roh de michigan
    zach line rb/fb s.m.u
    a.j klein ilb iowa st
    james ferentz c iowa(nice sleeper)
    cameron meredith de nebraska
    leon mcfadden cb san diego st(i like this kid! Hes gonna have monster yr)
    rod sweeting cb georgia tech
    jordan kovacs s michigan(nice sleeper)
    sylvester williams dt unc(u might have him, i just overlooked)
    akeem spence dt illinois(i expect big things from him this yr.. Purdue game would be a nice one to check out)
    kenny tate lb/s maryland(was having huge yr before inj last season.. Feel like been around forever. definetly a productive versatile kid)
    ryan nassib qb syracuse( i liked this kid last yr, and like em more with a bit more exp)
    john boyett fs oregon

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    ya, Greene is darn quick! He definetly has cover ability, showing the Saftey in him, and he actually shedded blocks better then i thought he would at his size.. He lined up all over the place.. I'm very impressed! There was one play where Jantz rolled out and was in trouble and as he was running toward sideline, Greene closed on the play from way out in a matter of no time, and was right in on the play.. I see rutgers alot, and i'll be glued to Khaseem Greene this yr..
    U spelled his last name right the first time I spelled it wrong. I thought he had an E on the end for some reason.

Rutgers has a pretty good team this year. I see 4 players they could get drafted before the middle rounds. Brandon Coleman WR could be a 1st round pick although he is just a RS Soph. Green is a nice player could be a middle rd LB.Logan Ryan the CB is solid player could be a guy that would peak around the 3rd round.Mark Harrison the WR opposite Coleman has some ability. The QB play has just been horrendous. Savage is an idiot for leaving. He would of gotten his job back and had Sanu and these other guys 2 throw 2.
    They have a few RB's that look good. They have big play guys its just dont know if the guy getting them the ball is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Heres a final list of guys i'm interested in REDEYE.. I know u like when people give u a bunch of guys to work on over a stretch of time, so heres some more my friend.. Obviously to be done when ever u get time... Great work as usual!!! I'm really starting to get amped for the season of college and new crop of prospects!!! I'll put the few down i all ready mentioned as well, that u haven't got to yet..

So here they are..

craig roh de michigan
    zach line rb/fb s.m.u
    a.j klein ilb iowa st
    james ferentz c iowa(nice sleeper)
    cameron meredith de nebraska
    leon mcfadden cb san diego st(i like this kid! Hes gonna have monster yr)
    rod sweeting cb georgia tech
    jordan kovacs s michigan(nice sleeper)
    sylvester williams dt unc(u might have him, i just overlooked)
    akeem spence dt illinois(i expect big things from him this yr.. Purdue game would be a nice one to check out)
    kenny tate lb/s maryland(was having huge yr before inj last season.. Feel like been around forever. definetly a productive versatile kid)
    ryan nassib qb syracuse( i liked this kid last yr, and like em more with a bit more exp)
    john boyett fs oregon
    A couple of these guys I covered during the season.

A have a full cut game of the Syracuse Offense I will upload.Speaking of Syracuse when I upload the video check out the back up RB #45 Jerome Smith. He is the new starter this year.I know his numbers arent all that pretty last year but he was a short yardage back and only had 37 carries. Actually U can see him in this video
    Jerome Smith carries thew ball at 2:29 ,4:11,4:22, 5:08, 5:30-5:46 5:52-6:03

Sylvester Williams

from Marioclp

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-26-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Kenny Tate

Boyett

Also if u guys want to look around these are the Youtube pages

Jmpasq
    Jpdraftjedi
    Jmpasqdraftjedi

Jmpasqfullgame- This 1 is every snap. I cut these as Master tapes to make the videos. I kept going back and having to cut multiple vids from the same game this saves me time. Havent uploaded nearly all of them yet

Thanks as usual Redeye!!! U know i like to look at the Mid Rd/Late RD guys just as much as any.. Especially when its this early as tons of those guys will rise up pretty far and alot of guys ranked a bit higher will fall.. Kenny Tate is a good player!

Some DT's

Jonathan Hankins Ohio State

Aaron Donald DT/DE Pitt -Strange player has some similarities to Melvin Ingram. He is an undersized inside pass rusher at 6'0 270. Played as a 3-4 end last year but Pitt is switching back to a 4-3.He has a wide variety of pass rush moves and is very technically sound. Very good motor and active hands. Unlike Ingram though he isnt the premier athlete that can run in the low 4.7's and play LB.

Bennie Logan LSU

Gerald Hodges LB PSU

Margus Hunts snaps vs Texas A&M

Craig Roh DE Michigan from Aaronalyisous

Zach Line SMU RB/FB

Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M

Kenny Stills WR Oklahoma

+ Reply to Thread